Chapter 15

Elsa's P.O.V.

It's been two months. I became  close with the so-called Princesses, Bunny met Summer, Sandy met Teresa, and Jack and I made out yesterday. What up with time? The thing I did……It was very wrong. I felt...... Squalid. My lips were parched, but I licked them anyways. It was breakfast time. Our maid cooked some bacon. I shoved some in my mouth.

"Elsa, you forgot to pray.", Rapunzel reminded. She was beside me. We prayed in polish.

"Dig in!", Anna told. I shoved bacon in my mouth. I ate it with eggs. I preferred it poached, while everyone else had theirs scrambled. As soon as I finished, I went to the nearest bathroom upstairs and stripped down.  I had my own bathroom in my room, but I had the urge to pee, so I decided to shower there too. I looked at the mirror first. I was jiggling my chest. It was wrong, but still I played with my chest. I took a shower afterwards. I finished quickly, dried up, and ran to my room, and locked my door. I took off my towel, and faced to my bed. My jaws dropped.

"Jack?!", I was baffled. He was sitting on my bed. Why is he there? Why was he on my bed?

"Dress up first.", he told. He closed his eyes, and I wore my lingerie. I took my crop tee and my checkered shorts. I wore them first.

He opened his eyes. He brought me a present. It was wrapped with fancy paper, and a blue ribbon. I opened it.

"Unwrap it.", he requested.

"Woah! Bvlgari.", I exclaimed. He chuckled. It was Bvlgari necklace. It had a snowflake pendant. It was beautiful.

"You like it?", he asked.

"Nope.", I said. I was being sarcastic.

"I'm just kidding. I love it.", I told.

"Wear it.", he exhorted.

"Sure.", I approved.

He placed it around my neck for me. I looked at the mirror. Damn, that's Bvlgari.

"Dude, I know you want me to be your girlfriend, but this is too much.", I told him.

"There's more. Close your eyes.", he commanded. I closed my eyes. I can feel that he put a blindfold.

"Open your eyes.", he told me.

"Woah!", I exclaimed. I was in an ice rink.

"Wait, I don't have anything to wear for skating.", I said.

"Take these.", Jack gave me a box.

I went to dressing room, and changed. It was a skating dress. It was icy blue with sparkles. I loved it. I put on the skates. It was white with huge blue bolts. I looked pretty. Jack must've spent a lot. He likes me a little too much. I think he's gonna ask it.

I skated around. Jack watched me. He skated. We skated together. We held hands. He held my waist and carried me, like those figure skaters. It was romantic. He put on another blindfold on me. I felt sand. We were on the beach. Jack took my blindfold off, and then I saw The Guardians and The Princesses wearing dresses and tuxedos, and an ensemble playing instruments. The Princesses with Tooth started singing "Terrified". After, the boys started singing "Little Things" by 1D. What the hell is this, Jack?!, I said in my brain.

A few minutes after, the violinist played "Story of My Life". I saw Jack. He wore a black tux, he was cute. I saw the girls holding bouquets of flowers. Tooth, Rebecca and Cinderella carried me, and brought me to my house.

"What is this?", I asked. I was bewildered.

"It's a secret.", Cinderella told.

They stripped me down, except for my underwear. Cinderella handed me bra pads to cover my nipples, and to enlargen my boobs. They put on a white gown on me, and a veil. I'm getting married? They rushed me to the beach. They made me wear stilettos. They pushed me near Jack.  I saw Bunny dressed in a Pastor's outfit.

"Elsa, do you accept Jack as your boyfriend?", Bunny asked.

"I do.", I replied.

"I now pronounce you BFs and GFs.", Bunny told.

Jack kissed me. We were actually dating.