Chapter 22

=> 8 months after

Elsa's P.O.V.

It was the time Merida was going to the labor room. We all decided to call her baby, Toothiana, after Tooth. The baby's nickname was Toothless, since it didn't have teeth yet. Anyways, I became an aunt.

"Hello Toothless. I'm your Aunt Elsa.", I spoke.

The baby was just staring at her mom. She looked like Merida. The baby had some brown strands of hair, and blue eyes. Her nose was like a button, and her eyes were huge. I hugged my boyfriend.

"Aww. She looks so cute, I wanna die.", I told him.

"Babe, stop.", he told.

I kissed his lips for a long time. Merida was sleepy, so we left.

We went to my house, and jumped to bed. He snuggled. Someone knocked at my door.

"Who is it?", I asked.

"Umm… Elsa, you wouldn't like it.", Anna told.

I went downstairs. It was… I guess you already know, with Mavis.

"Do you have a new girlfriend, again? Sheesh. Jack, you tricked me, but you can never trick my cousin.", I told him.

"Elsa, Mavis is just here to boost my self-esteem. Mavis pushed me here to make you…

"Fall in love with you again. Aren't you happy? You have Rapunzel.", I told him.

"Are you happy?", he asked.

"Yes. Yes, I am. I tried to love you again, but it's not working. Just leave me alone!", I told.

He ran away to Mavis, and they went to Rapunzel.

I ran upstairs, while Anna hugged me. My boyfriend was inside.

"Come on, Elsa. I told you. He was gonna hurt you.", Pitch said.

"You were right. I love you, babe.", I told him.