Chapter 11

=> Skip to the party day

Elsa's P.O.V.

I put on my dress and sweater. I wore my sandals. Anna and I braided each other's hair. Rapunzel and Tooth were putting make up on, while Merida and Astrid were taking selfies on Merida's 5S. We were finished prepping.

"OMG! Elsa, that is so selfie worthy.", Tooth exclaimed.

"Selfie worthy?", I felt slow.

"You look gorgeous. Now smile.", she said. She was gonna take a picture of me. I did a saucy pose.

"Okay. I'm sending that to Jack.", she told.

"What!", I was petrified. "Don't.", I said.

"Oopsie.", Tooth said in a bubbly voice. She sent it.

I heard someone go in. It was Jack.

"Elsa, wow!", he teased.

"Shut up. The picture was horrible, I know.", I said.

"What?! I was talking about you. You look.... Great.", he told me. "But the picture, yeah, it was horrible."

*gasp*, I wheezed.

"Let's get going guys!", Merida ran to our ride. It was our Mustang.

"Rawr.", Tooth said.

"Woah guys, who owns this?", Astrid asked.

"Us.", Merida bragged.

"You've got cold cash guys.", Hiccup told Merida. She chuckled.

Rapunzel drove us 5 blocks away from our house. Pitch's house was 6 blocks away from there. One more block, and we were there.

"Hey blondie!", a man spoke to Rapunzel.

"Hi Eugene.", she told him.

"Eugene? How'd you know my real name? Anna!", he told.

"Umm... Rapunzel, wanna hang with me?", he asked.

"Sure.", she approved. She left us.

"Elsa.", Cinderella hugged me. "Nice to see you!", she told.

The whole Princesses were there with their boyfriends. Anna, Kristoff, and Merida joined them. Merida was left out.

"So, Elsa...", Jack said. "Let's sit there."

"Okay.", we sat on the couch. North, and the other Guardians were dancing.

"Wanna drink?", he asked me.

"NO!", I answered.

"Not alcoholic drinks, silly, just iced tea or punch.", he told me.

"Oh...", I was fascinated. "Okay."

Jack ran to the buffet table with loads of alcohol and food. I could see couples partying hard. Girls went crazy with tequilla. 'Yikes!', I said to myself. Jack got back.

"Umm... Elsa, do you find this awkward?", Jack asked me.

"What's awkward?", I asked.

"The drink glasses have names.", Jack told me. "I bet there's a racket on it!"

"I don't think so.", I said. "I think it's cute."

So, I drank my punch. It tasted different, but I just kept drinking it.

"Umm... Elsa, I need to go to the restroom.", Jack told. He was gonna throw up. His must've had something fishy. Suddenly, I became dizzy....

I woke up. Everything was blurry. I was in a boy's bed. It was a weird room. My arms and legs were tied on the bedframe, and I was.... Naked.

"Hello Elsa!", Pitch told me.

"Where's Anna?!", I screamed. I was frightened.

"She's taken care of...", Pitch told. He open the door of his bathroom. Hans was making out with her. I can see Hans drinking a pill, and shoving a pill in Anna's mouth too. I realized it was a condom. Pitch stripped down. He drank a pill. He took another pill.

"Drink it.", Pitch was offering a condom.

"No!", I told.

"So you wanna be home pregnant? Nice.", he told.

"Fine, I'll take it.", I told him. I drank the pill. He was licking me on the parts where the sun don't shine. Tears were coming out on my eyes. I can see Anna though. She passed out.

"Why are you so cold?", he was cruel. "Freak!"

"But you know, that doesn't matter, cause you're with me.", he told me. As if I liked him.

He kept licking me. I wish Jack was here.