Chapter 5

Merida's P.O.V

I was just walking til I was confused. I asked help from a few girls who were Juniors too. I approached the brunette.

"Hi. I'm Merida. I'm a Junior, and I don't know where to go.", I said.

"Are you new here?", the Asian one asked.

"Yup.", I answered.

We became close, so they helped me go to homeroom.

So they made me part of their group called The Princesses. Four of them were Juniors. Aurora, Ariel, Belle, and Mulan. We all had the exact same classes, so we decided to go together every class.

A guy was being bullied. He carried an encyclopedia full of dragons on the cover. He ran and hit my breasts.

"Watch where you're going.", I told him.

"Sorry.", he said.

"Umm.. I'm Horrendous Haddock the third. Call me Hiccup. I'm 17."

"Why Hiccup?", I asked.

"I used to hiccup a lot in class, so bullies called me that.", he said.

"I'm from Berk, Stockholm, Scandanavia. BTW, and you are?", he asked.

"Merida Dunbroch. I'm 16. I'm a Junior.", I said.

"Cool. I'm a Junior too. Are you new?", he asked.

"Yup.", I answered.

"Oh. Cool. May I see your schedule?", he asked.

"Here.", I handed my schedule.

"We're in the exact same classes.", he said.

"Great.", I told him.

I looked at my back. My friends were heading to the classroom. The bell rang, so Hiccup and I ran.

I went to the classroom, and I saw that Aurora saved me a seat beside her. There was a vacant seat, and Hiccup sat there.

I kept staring at him. He was kinda cute.

"Hey Merida.", Aurora said in a weird tone.

"You like him, don't you?", they asked.

"No!", I blushed.

The girls chuckled.

=> Skip to Merida's house

We had this awkward Polish argument. Oh, Elsa. Her date has arrived. Jack Frost. He had white hair, and icy blue eyes, like Elsa. I sat on the couch, and played Geometry Dash on my iPhone 5S. Rapunzel was taking selfies, while Anna was texting on their iPhones. Elsa was fixing her clothes. She wore a blue blouse with white lace shorts from Zara and her Doctor Martens.

"One minute Jack!", she screamed.

Elsa was fixing her hair and make up. Rapunzel and Anna came to her room and prep her up, so that Jack wouldn't have to wait so long. Elsa told me to stay downstairs and entertain the guest.

"Hi.", he told me.

"Umm... Hello?", I reluctantly said.

"You're Merida, right?", he asked.

"Umm... Yeah. How'd you know?", I was baffled.

"Elsa told me about you earlier."

"Oh.", I said.

Jack and I had a long conversation.

"Is that an Xbox 360 Kinect?", he asked.

"Yeah. Wanna play?", I asked.

"Sure!", he said.

We played archery games, Minecraft, and Just Dance 4. While dancing, we would fall on each other. We had fun.

"Ready!", Elsa said.

They left. I think I just got friendzoned by Jack Frost.

=> Skip to the next day

Anna was fangirling about Elsa and Jack, a.k.a. Jelsa. I felt so awkward. I felt, well, jealous. It was so crappy.

So, I saw Anna crying. I called Elsa. She had to know. Hans was a douchebag. Kristoff defended Anna as if he was her knight in shining armor. I looked at Jack. 'Misconduct!', I said to myself. He likes Elsa, Elsa likes him. I like Hiccup.