Susi May

I wasn't nervous until now. But now I get nervous. It's only like three hours left until I get off of my place.

I'm getting in the shower, long.  Very Long and I enjoy it.

Half an hour later, as I finally was able to leave the hot, relaxing shower , I stand in front of my closet. I ask yourself what to wear for a movie premiere. I ask Google.

" Movie Premiere Clothing" I mumble while typing. And voila: Google Shows me simple but beautiful clothes and I  lay my eye on an outfit. An outfit that I have all the clothes for, in a similar way at least.

It contains a super skinny black pants, a plain white close-fitting shirt, some nice and a little sparkling sandals and to pep it up a little a roségold watch.  After getting clothed I stand in the mirror and I think that I'm so fat though I'm not. And I know that. "Crappy  inferiority complex" I say and go over to  hair and make-up. I remember that once a close "friend" of mine told me to be a girly tomboy. "Yeah that could be true, I mean I like being a little girly...not that much as Paris Hilton but I like getting flowers or being told to be loved and so on...". Lilly, that "best friend" as she liked to say, is a bitch. She only screwed me and used to hurt me. But it's okay, I'm getting used to it.

But however I'm Curling my  hair, just soft, and put make up on. I usally don't wear too much make up. Always only a little Mascara to make my eyes appear bigger so I do today. "I don't wanna look bitchy like Lilly."

Leave a comment or a vote or write me on IG :)

My IG: @susi_loves_taylor <3

(Unedited)