Family Time... Again

Taylors' POV:

The carride home was very quiet. I took Susis' shaking hand in mine as Long as I didn't Need to Switch the gear. By time Susis' tears ran out of stock and the Little make-up she has been wearing is smeared. Right now Susi has her feets on the seat and her head on her knees, looking outside the window.

Again I take her Hand in mine but this time I cross our fingers and because I feel like it I lead her fingers to mouth and kiss them soft.

Susi looks over.

"How can you only live with me, an emotional wreck?" Susi whispers, looking deep in my eyes. She sounds so broken, it hurts me in my soul to see her, my love, like that .

"Because I love you... from the very bottom of my heart..." I smile with a breeze of a smile because Susis' mouthcorners lift up  a little bit.

"Thank you..." Susi says thankful.

"For what?" I ask back confused.

"For everything...  for the smile you wake me up with, for your lips on mine, my list is endless... I'm only thankful that I have you in my life..." Susi smiles.

I lean over to kiss Susi. I just couldn't resist though I'm driving but this doesn't disturb me because the street's empty.

Susi uncouples her tongue from mine. For my bad luck.

"May I tell you something?" Susi asks with an evil chuckle.

"For sure" I answer.

"You just drove pass our driveway" Susi Bursts into laughter.

I take a turn. "I can explain it.." I laugh along.

"Go for it..." Susi says still laughing, out of breath.

"You are distractingly amazing" I explain... well I laughed and stammered out those few words.

"Me or my tongue?". Another laughter.

I act as if I would be thinking for a few moments. "Both." I still laugh hard and finally pull up the driveway.

Hand in hand we walk inside. Susi's laughing just like nothing would have happened. I couldn't believe she's okay. "Baby, are you okay?" I ask serious, my hands resting on Susis' hips  to stop her on her way upstairs.

"With you by my side I am" Susi answers but I already regret asking her because her look developes from happy to sad. Susi walks away, angry. I hurry after her.

"Susi... I'm sorry" I say, trying to sound calm.

"It is okay... I think it's me to say sorry... you only wanted to make sure and I'm totally overacting..."  Susi says.

"Forgiven and forgotten?" I ask grinning.

"Forgiven and forgotten." Susi agrees. "And now let me go washing the rest of my make-up off... I have to look like a clown!" Susi chuckles.

"Then you are the most beautiful clown I've ever seen" I smile and lean down to snatch a kiss. But I was to slow: Susi's already been escaping to the bathroom. One last look across her shoulder and a kissy face.

So now the bath is occupied I try to find my sweatpants to get comfy. Right as I putted my sweats on and my shirt off to get a well-smelling the phone rings downstairs in the living room.  It's mom.

What I think: "Dadadada...".  What I say: "Hey mom, what's up?".

"Oh nothing special... I just wanted to know how you are doing because I haven't seen you in  a while?"