Family Time

Susis' POV:

"Should we take the car or do you wanna go by foot?" I can hear Taylors' yell from the first floor. I'm in the shower again to get the best out of me because I don't wanna look like a slater.

"We can go by foot it's not that far" I yell back, hoping that Taylolr understood me.

After washing my hair and get all clean I get out the shower and already miss the hot and relaxing feeling the warm water gave me. I slip into sweatpants and a tank and go downstairs. Tays' Surfing in the Internet. I hug him from behind and ask if he really is okay with Meeting my family.

"Why should I have a problem? They must be incredible..." Taylor says while standing up and swaying side to side with his Hands on my waist.

"Where do you know that from?" I ask grinning.

"Ohh they have raised you so I'm pretty sure they are..." Tay grins back.

Tay kisses my forehead and heads to the bedroom to most likely  change into the shirt and shorts I laid him out on the bed. Dark grey shorts and as a contrast a bright red Shirt. Both from the BENCH shoot that I love so much.

He comes back. "How do I look baby girl?" Tay asks, knowing he looks sexy as fuck.

"Turn around" I say nevertheless. I already fixed his ass. Taylor turns around  and I squeeze one of his cheecks. "I really like your ass" I smirk.

"Oh I feel proud...You know I really like your tasty ass in sweatpants but I do't think those are the appropriate clothes to present the boyfriend..." Taylor smirks sexy and leans down for a kiss. His smirk and the passion in the kiss make all horny but I wanted to prohibit such a disaster  like last time I thought I was stróng enough.

My phone rings. Rebecca. 

Before I could even say "Hi" Rebecca shouts at me where we are and that mom and dad are already waiting. She shouts so loud that I have to put down the phone on the Counter and can perfectly understand her without putting her on speaker.  As she finally stops with all the yelling  I say that we'll arrive in 15 minutes. Before Rebecca can Freak out again I end the call and run to change my clothes.

Taylors' POV:

After the short call Susi sprints in direction closet, comes back down only a few moments later. Changed into a skinny willowed Jeans and a white and green-striped top. Susi wants to put her beautiful, Brown, waved hair in a ponytail but I say: "You should leave it open...too beautiful to cache".

"Okay" Susi stumbles, shy, not used to compliments.

She Slips in a pair of heels but Susi is still smaller than me. Way smaller.

"Let's get ready to rumble" Susi smiles, grabs her bag and then my hand.  We walk and talk and laugh a lot, as usual. That's what I appreciate. With Susi I can be the dork I actually am.

"Have you already thought about the interview?" I ask completely out of the blue.

"Ehm yeah... I will do it under the condition that you'll be with me all the time..." Susi sounds so unstable.

"Yes I'll be by your side...always..." I answer looking in Susis' eyes, deep. Such a Special colour: green with a blue ring and some brown spots.

"Thank you baby" Susi murmers.  I lean down, mumble "Anything" against Susis' hair and kiss her hair line.

FLASH. A paparrazzi took a photo of us. I didn't care at all because I was happy and in love.

"We're here" Susi says, pointing to a huge one floor house. A nice place I have to admit.

We walk towards the door and ring the bell. Susi looks up to me and I can't resist to give my love a peck on the lips as the door opens and a female voice chuckles: "The lvebirds finally found their way to the nest!"

The woman's maybe around 40 to 45 years. She has a sympathic smile and seems to be very friendly in general.

"Hey mom" Susi says and hugs the woman. "Come in you two" the woman laughs and we eneter the house.

We all go into the living room. There are another woman, I think this is Rebecca, and a man, logically her dad. "So mom, dad, Rebecca this is Taylor, my boyfriend and Taylor this is Claire, my mom, Rebecca, my sister and Peter, my dad"  Susi introduces us. Very formal I went for a handshake but Claire, Rebecca and Peter went for a hug.

"I'll go get the cake from the Basement" Claire announces. Peter walks in the kitchen to make fresh coffee, Susi with him to help.

"So" Rebecca clears her throat. I turn ´my head to face Rebecca as she's already talking again.  "Why did you wanted to sleep with Susi?" Rebecca comes straight to the point. 

"She told you?" I ask kinda shocked.

"No but the way she looks at you and how she says your name tells me that you know about her and she wouldn't have told without a reason. Plus: I can see that she's really fallen for you..."

"Yeah I wanted to sleep with her but before you judge me, listen: I didn't want to sleep with her just to have sex...I'm not a player. I want to sleep with her so that I can wake up next to her in the morning. I want to see her without make-up, stroke her hair before they are washed or styled. I wanna kiss her before she brushed her teeth, hold her before she changed clothes. As I know her she would pretend to not be attractive that time a day. But I would look at her and smile because I've never seen her more beautiful. I don't want to force Susi to anything because I truely love Susi from the very bottom of my heart" I explain to Rebecca.

"I believe you Taylor... I just want you to promise me that you'll never mess up with Susi....she has been through so much and now she finally found someone who makes her happy and who gives her a reason to stand up in the morning every new day... please..."  Rebecca says serious.

"I swear to god  with my life, with everything I have..." I swear celebratory.

"Good" Rebecca smiles and the rest of the family comes back.

With Susi sitting on my lap we spend the whole afternoon talking, laughing and joking around. We enjoy a heavenly cheesecake and coffee and I have the feeling that I'm welcome at the Mays'.

Susis' POV:

The afternoon is real fun  and I'm glad that mom and dad like Taylor. All my nervosity squibbed like she would have never been there.