The first show

Susis' POV:

"Just make sure to be in time, Ms. May. We'll care about the rest." the producer of "Dancing with the stars" told me over phone. I called him this afternoon to agree to join the pro dancers since I was busy yesterday evening and today morning.

"You got everything? The adress of the gym you'll be training and the time?".

"Yes sir. I got everything important written down!" I answered enthustically.

"Good! So we'll see tomorrow, goodbye!".

"Bye" I said and ended the call.

The next day:

Sports bra. Black tank. Old grey sweats. And dancing heels. I was ready for my first training session with that mysterious star.

Nobody has told me who he'll be.

"Baby! I need to go! " I shouted loud enough to be heard through the whole house.

Only with a towel wrapped around his hips and still wet Taylor came out the bathroom. He pulled me in his arms and I jumped back.

""Taylor?" I squealed. "YOu got me all wet!".

"Don't I get you wet all the time?" Taylor asked clearly amused over the ambiguity in my sentence before and putted his oh-so-sexy voice on.

My knees got jell-o only at his sight.

I wanted to fuck  Taylor right here and there, right now.

Unfortunatly I had to leave.

This time it was me who closed the gap between our bodies. I felt Tays' tongue sliding in my mouth and playing with mine. I lightly bit Tays' bottom lip and in return he squeezed my butt.

"Wish me luck" I moaned.

"Good luck babygirl" Tay exhaled.

Our lips collided one last time. The last thing I heard on my way was "We'll finish that game later!".

I would have loved to finish it right now but then again I had a motivation to bring me through the day.

I arrived the gym ten minutes too early what wasn't tragical. I turned on some music and began to my muscles. Danced a little for myself.

I was very excited. I wanted to know who I'd be dancing with. For the dance I hoped they choosed something less quick. Hopefully a waltz. A waltz was also complicated but it was slow so we could focus on leg work and the right posture.

And the thought of a waltz reminded me of the day when Tay and I danced in the kitchen.

"I don't think you could handle this speed" I said grinning.

"You may be right with that but I can waltz..." Tay grinned back.

"I can't anymore....no breath" I sighed laughing.

"Oh please..." Taylor beg. "You can stand on my feet" .

"If it's like this..." I chuckled.

I stepped on his feet, putted my arms up to Tays' neck and rested my head on his chest.

"Damn: I hate being so small" I laughed.

"I love it like this" Taylor answered me.

"Why?" I was confused.

"So you can always hear my heart beating for you" Taylor said with a smile playing around the corners of his mouth.