Susis' Birthday

Susis' POV:

"Dear audience: For the end we're sorry to announcethat our show will be on on July 5, the next saturday, because of Independance Day! And Taylor Lautner: Grow a pair and move your ass in our studio! In this spirit: Thanks for watching and goodnight everyone!" Tom said at the second shows' end.

Theo and I could keep our position as the top leaders. This week we had to master a Rumba. It was hard work but no sweets without sweat.

I came back home right after the show because my feet hurted and I've been really tired.

I didn't actually look for my keys in my bag. I rang the bell and as Taylor openend the door I scuffled in, loudly yawning.

"Hey babygirl" Taylor whispered. I must have woken him up.

"Hey baby" I softly said, snatched a quick kiss and whispered: "Did I wake you sleepy head?"

"No" Tay yawned.

"Sure?" I slightly giggled.  

"Well at least I still saw the show... you were amazing" Taylor smiled.

"Thank you... had a tough day, huh?"

"Yep, but you too so let's go to bed."  Tay said,  picked me up and carried me upstairs.

I fell asleep in Tays' strong arms.

The next morning

I woke up with no clothes on but I was sure  that I fell asleep with my normal clothes on.  Tay must have undressed me. I turned around to the other side. I was facing the wall.  Tay must be downstairs already.

I looked out of the window and surprisingly it was raining and it seemed to be  cold.

I went to the drawer, draging out my favourite, oversized cream white pullover. And to not bother Taylor with my unshaved legs I putted on a pair of simple black leggins.

Down in the kitchen I saw Taylor making bacon and eggs. As I stood there, looking up and down Tays' back I would have loved to have a bite of Mr. Oh-so-sexys' butt.

"You have some slobber there" Tay teared me out of my sex universe.

"Just enjoied a very good view" I smirked and walked over to him.

"My view isn't the worst as well, you know?".

Tay came towards me and pulled me in an intense good morning kiss. His tongue felt so good on mine. Taylor could turn me on only by kissing.

"Mhmmm... I don't rfeally want to leave for training today" I sighed.

"Lucky girl" Taylor smiled, I was confused and frowned.

"Theo called already: He's feeling sick but he meant that he'd be fine tomorrow again" Tay clearified my confusion.

"Thank God" I let out another sigh.

"Come on let's have breakfast" Tay said, kissed me another time  and lead me to the table.

"Your bacon and eggs are taste freaking amazing" I mumbled through a fork of eggs.

"You know what you just said, or?" Taylor bursted out in laughter.

"You're such an idiot" I laughed   and putted the platees in the sink. I washed the plates and Taylor hugged me from behind. he started to suck on my neck and his long fingers gtraced down the sides of my body. I moaned and felt that several heat building up inside me.