The Promotour

POV:

"Morning handsome boy" I whispered in Tays' ear. He has just woken up and smiled already.

"Morning babygirl" he said sleepy.

Tay lifted the blanket and kissed my tummy. "Good morning you absolutly gorgeous but unborn baby" Taylor smiled and it caused me to giggle. "What's so funny? I only tried to have a convo with our baby" Tay said serious.

"You're an idiot" I laughed.

"Did you just hear that baby? Your mommy just called an idiot but I'm her idiot so I guess it's fine" Taylor grinned like a child in a candy store.

"I love you" I whispered and some happy tears rolled around my eyes. Taylor came up to my face again. "Why do you cry?". Taylor wiped away the tears the with his thumb and I captured his hand with mine. "Because I'm so endlessly happy" I answered and softly pressed my lips against Tays'.

"So who do you wanna tell it first? Your fam or my fam?" Tay grinned between two kisses.

"What if we'd invite them all for dinner tonight?" I propounded.

"sounds like a great idea!" Tay said and kissed me another time.

Tay sat up. I only lifted my head and leant on my arms.

"Why can't you stay in bed?" I summed.

"Because I'm hungry and you're hungry too. Plus you need to eat for two babygirl" Taylor grinned, leant down and snatched a last peck before he went down.

I came down in the kitchen a while after Taylor who already made pancakes, bacon and eggs.

"Mhmm this smells great daddy! Give me some pancakes" I said in baby speech.

Tay grabbed a plate and loaded it up with pancakes. "Syrup or not?" he asked back in normal speech.

"Yes!" I cheered.

A few moments later Taylor and I invited mom, dad, Becci, Phil, Deb, Dan and Kenna all for dinner that evening.

"So what do you wanna do today gorgeous?" Tay asked, held my waist and pulled me down on his lap so we were face to face.

"Nothing, just stay at home... maybe take a swim in the pool" I smiled.

"Okay" Tay agreed and smiled as well.

Taylor mumbled something. I didn't get it so I backed up a little.

"What?" I whispered breathless.

"I just thanked God that I'm the only one to be with you" Tay repeated and kissed me again. This time more passionatly. I pulled back from the kiss another time and ssaid that this was probably the cutiest thing I ever heard and that I loved Taylor.

Just as the situation started to heat up like really, I stood up and walked away to my closet where I pulled out my new bikini. Extra slowly I walked pass Taylor outside in the garden where I laid on one of the sunloungers. Short afterwards I felt a shadow over me so I openend my eyes.

"You know this wasn't fair baby" Tay pouted and I looked down at him. He was shirtless.

"Says the one with the sixpack  who's laying over a pregnant woman full of hormons" I returned sarcastically and smirked.

Taylors' hands wandered down the sides of my body and our lips smashed without hesistation. Taylor sat up and I followed him. I was like a junkie, addicted to Taylor.

As Tay stood up I wrapped my legs around him in the hope he would firm me up against the wall because this would have  been very hot but instead we fell in the cold wet.