Surprises

Susis' POV:

Seriously, I really think that 98% of the time with Tay is spent kissing. We are just like little children with new toys. Only in real life Taylors' lips and his tongue are my personal toys. And our playground is everywhere we go.

We got from Tays' family pretty late so we went to bed soon after we came back. We only watched a little TV. Ellen and Jimmy Fallon. They mostly showed the "Saylor" pics from the morning. Those where Taylor and I are leant against the house wall.

"Saylor" was the couple name we got. I find that it is cute but Tay thinks that it has way too less of my name in it.

The next moring I woke up alone again but Taylors'  spot was still warm. That meant that Taylor couldn't be off to the audition too long. Yawning I stood up and went to the bathroom. I quickly washed my face. Today I didn't feel like putting make-up on and apart from that I didn't have a problem to go out without a mask on.

After getting out of the bath I've been searching for something to wear.  All my shirts were in the washing machine so I stole Tays' blue Michigan hoodie and put some shorts on.

As always when Taylor was off I could find a little note and a red rose on the counter, downstairs in the kitchen. This time the note told me that Taylor would come home later from the audition.

It made me sad for a  little moment that Taylor wasn't here  but I couldn't forbid him to live his dream. Acting.  But then I was happy again because I knew that Taylor was happy.

My phone rang. It was Becci.

"Hey Becci" I squealed.  "How are you, I haven't heard of you in a while!" I went on a bit reproachful.

"I'm fine pou... do you have time this afternoon? We could have some girls time?" Rebecca asked.

"Sure, isn't Philip there or what?" I asked curious because normally Philip, Beccis' boyfriend, and Becci are literally stuck on each other.

"No, he's going to visit his parents today and I don't wanna go with him...".

"Okay baby". I yawned. "See you later alligator". I grinned. I loved this quote so much.

"See you later, alligator too" Beccis' grin can be heard through the phone.

Two hours later: After having breakfast I've been charging my phone and checking my Instagram. Congrats, love and hate commentsunder the pic of Tay and I that I recently posted. And then I'm already off, with Tays' hoodie, his RayBean but at least my shorts, shoes and my all loved bracelet on. Then I putted my hair up in a high ponytail.

16 minutes of walking, photos, questions and flashlights later I finally rang Beccis' bell. Becci only opens the door  a small crack, big enough for me to get in.

As I entered Becci had her arms wide open ready to be cuddled from me. I threw myself in her direction like I would be Superman.

"Hey pou bear" she laughed. I needed to laugh too because I was so hyped up to see Becci. The last time we saw was as I introduced Tay to my family.

"Howe are you? I haven't seen you in a while" I complained.

"I'm perfectly fine" Rebecca smiled coy.

"Why do you smile like a little honey pot?" I asked confused.

Rebecca lifted her hand and showed me her ring finger with a tiny silver ring. An engagement ring. I was so speechless. Happy tears floated from Beccis' and also from my eyes.

"Gosh I can't believe Philip finally asked you!!!". My squirrel voice came out once again. "I mean how long have you been together now already?".

"Yesterday we celebrated our 5th anniversary" Rebecca shined like the sun.