The Premiere

Taylors' POV:

Last night was incredible and I hoped it wasn't only a dream. But if it was I never wanted to wake up from it again. I opened my eyes and sat up. A yawn escaped my mouth. I wondered how I still could be tired but then I threw the thought away again as I looked around the familiar bedroom. The most important, Susi, was missing but her spot was yet so warm that she couldn't be gone for too long.

I grabbed some clothes, got dressed and ambled downstairs. I stopped at the base of the stairs and smiled. Susi was squirreling in the kitchen already and just pushed a baking tray with brownies in the ofen.

"So early and so active already?" I smirked and laid my arms around Susi' waist.

"Gotta be starched for today evening, for the premiere." Susi answered, turned around and smiled. I left a kiss on Susis' lips.

Susis' POV:

Later that day, after we fettled a ton of brownies, I got myself up from the couch to get ready for the evening. I threw my hair up in a high bun to not get them wet while I showered. Wrapped in a towel I sat in front of the mirror and started doing my make-up.

Concealer, a winged eyeliner, mascara, red lips and a matching red polish for my nails. And while my nails dried I tried to figure out what to do with that mess on my head. In the end I decided for a french braid across the back of my  head and then the rest normally braided down,, falling over my shoulder.

I pulled out the dress I would wear. Becci and Kenna helped me choose what I've been very happy about. The dress was ground-long, even with the heels, black and the neckholder was manned with sparkly dark grey stones. At waist height it was nested.

"You're gonna shine brighter than everybody else" Taylor said and kissed my cheek. I would have loved to kiss him but Tay probably wasn't a big fan of lipstick.

Taylor slipped in his suit. I was jealous how easy and quick men could get ready compared to women.

"Could you please help me with the tie?" Taylor asked.

I went up to him. He smelled amazing. I played with his tie between my fingers.

"If I'd pull too hard I could easily stifle you, youb know?" I said playfully.

"Oh I'll better be a good boy, huh?"

"You'll better be!" I laughed finishing the tie.

I slipped the heels on right as the limo showed up.

In the limo I laid my head on Tays' shoulder. I loved that cologne he wore and he knew that. I enjoyed that silence. It wasn't one of those awkard silences but the ones youllll caln enjoy. That was a thing I really loved. Taylor and I could also be quiet and just us without talking all the time.

"Are you nervous?" Tay whispered in my ear.

"A little" I admitted.

"Don't be... at least it's not your first premiereyou're going on with me" Taylor chuckled and I boxed his shoulder what caused Taylor to laugh even more.

"Stop it! That's not funny... but it's my first premiere with you as your girlfriend!" I sighed. Actually I was really nervous.

"I love you and that's all what really matters babygirl"  Tay smiled and placed another kiss on my cheek.

"I love you too" I smiled jubilant.

As we came close I already heard people screaming. All gentlemen-like Taylor reached me his hand and helped me out.

Taylors' POV:

Holding hands Susi and I walked down the red carpet for abit before we got torn by fans and interviewers.

I signed autographs, took pics and always had an eye on my love. 

I heard my name from everywhere so I followed one of the screams.

"Here I am." I answered and putted up a bright smile.

"Are you excited about today?"

"Yes I actually am"

"And why?"

"Well, you probably know that I've been on promotion tour for three months and originally it was planed that Susi's coming with me but then we decided it would be better for her and the baby to stay here in LA. So I'm even more happy that Susi's here with me tonight" I explained.

"You two seem to have a very intimate relationship. Is it really that deep as it seems for publicity?"

"I don't know how it seems in public but yeah I would say that we have a really intimate relationship and I wouldn't like to have it different at all." I smiled even brighter than before.

"Okay I got one last question"

"Go for it" I said encouraging.

"What do you love most about Susi?"

"Ouu that's tough...." I laughed. "Okay wait a minute I'll be right back!" I said and walked over to Susi. She was also giving a talk.

"I'm sorry, could I have her for a minute" I apologized.

"Sure"

I pulled on Susis' arm to make her come with me. Confused she asked me what I was doing. I just laughed, telling her that she'll just come with  me. Together we came back to my interview.

"Know what I meant as  I said I don't know earlier." Susi kept giving me weird looks. "But to give you an answer: I would probably say her character. Susi is so kind, strong, lovely and smart. But if you meant what I love about her look I dither between her eyes and smile. Susi is literally just my own definition of perfection and I love her to death"

"Aww I love you too honey" Susi squeaked.

I pulled her face up to mine and kissed her. I felt how Susi started smiling.

"You two really make a great couple."

!!You can see a collage of Susis' dress, shoes etc. on my Instagram account!!!