Part 16

Lindsey had no idea for how much longer they kept standing there in Barbara's kitchen until Stevie took him by the hand and guided him upstairs into the room she was currently staying at. There were no words said when he closed the door behind them. After lightening some candles, Stevie turned around and made her way back to him. Automatically, his hands settled on her hips, hers around his neck. They gazed into each others eyes for a while, just relishing this very moment. Then, Lindsey bent down and tenderly rubbed his nose with hers. Both of them had their eyes closed when his mouth made its way to the curve of her neck. Stevie turned her head slightly to the side to grant him easier access, a small moan escaping her lips when she felt his mouth leaving soft kisses on her skin.

"I missed you so fucking much..", Lindsey whispered in her ear.

"I missed you, too."

Both of them were aware that they weren't just talking about those four weeks of not seeing each other. No, this statement went way back, including all those years they had not had any contact at all. 

"I want this to be beautiful for you", Lindsey muttered, "But I need you so badly, Stevie, it's driving me insane.."

"Don't hold back.", Stevie whispered and worked his T-shirt over his head, "It's been a month without you for me, too. I feel just the same."

Lindsey groaned in response and picked her up to carry her to the bed in the middle of the room, carefully placing her down. He got rid of his shoes and socks before joining her. They kissed passionately while they shed each other's clothing, one piece after another one ending up on the floor.

Lindsey made his way down her trembling body. Her skin was warm and soft, lightly illuminated by the candlelight. He kissed every single inch of her he could reach, paying extra attention to the small place between her navel and pubic mound.

Stevie still felt self-conscious about this particular part of her body and tried to hide this area with her hands.

"Don't..", he muttered, looking up at her, "This is the place where I hope for our future child to grow..", he removed gently her hands, "Don't you ever feel ashamed of it."

Stevie immediately teared up by his words, "I love you.", she said, stifling a sob.

"I love you, too.", Lindsey said and placed another flow of warm, tender kisses on her stomach before moving even lower. He breathed in the unmistakable scent of her womanhood, running his nose through her dark brown pubic hair before starting to kiss her there, too.

Stevie moaned out loudly, her hands instinctively making their way into his dark curls when Lindsey started to pleasure her with his mouth. 

He groaned lustfully at the amount of body fluids she was creating. Her intimate area was swollen and sensitive to the touch. She was obviously very aroused. He pressed down onto her clit with his tongue a few times, making her squirm, before sucking the throbbing bud into his mouth. Stevie whimpered and shook in response. Kissing, he made his way up her body again after some time, spending another few minutes just loving on her breasts, taking her hard nipples between his teeth and flicking his tongue over them, as well.

"Oh God, Lindsey..", Stevie moaned, repeating his name over and over again. He was really working her up. "Please, don't make me wait any longer. I swear I can't take it!"

"I can't, either.", he mumbled against her lips before sliding inside of her.

Stevie gasped in surprise, Lindsey groaned.

"Jesus.. That feels amazing.", he said and buried himself even deeper inside of her, "You're so warm and tight around me.."

She whimpered and pulled him closer to her body, her hands massaging up and down his strong back while she bit the sensitive skin of his neck. They kissed again and again, their tongues brushing sensually between their lips.