5

Jeongguk slowly opens his eyes from the sound of someone moving a chair. But then once he saw who it was, he quickly closes his eyes without the other knowing.

It was Taehyung.

The brunette quietly sits down on the chair but then lightly kicks the bed," you shouldn't fight."

A moment of silence until Taehyung decides to speak again," you...actually looks nice when you're calm like this."

And in a much more quiet voice that Jeongguk couldn't hear, he mumbles,"I might actually like you if you weren't that cocky."

Taehyung reaches out and gentle caresses Jeongguk's cheeks that were punched,"you really are stupid."

A sudden pull on the wrist and Jeongguk is already pinning Taehyung down on the bed," who....? Are you calling stupid?"

Taehyung's face slowly turns into a bright red color and had his mouth gapped open.

"Too shock to say anything?

Taehyung quickly changes his look into a glare," let me go."

"And what if I say no?"

He made a sound of annoyance and tries to yank off Jeongguk's hold on his wrist but failed
miserably.

Jeongguk leans, even more, lower until his fringe touches Taehyung's forehead,"I have a proposal to make."

"And?" Taehyung asks as he tries to keep a straight face.

"If I get first place in the placement chart, you have to do one thing I tell you to do."

Taehyung gives him a mocking laugh and glances to the side," as if you could beat me."

Jeongguk didn't seem fazed at all and cock his head to the side," so?"

"Fine, I'll accept but I need something in return."

Jeongguk bends his arms and gives a light peck on Taehyung's lip," that'll be the something," he smirks and quickly gets off Taehyung, marching his way towards the door.

"Jeon Jeongguk! You...you play boy! Don't just take my first and second kiss so easily like that!" Taehyung whines and embarrassingly hides inside the blanket.

Jeongguk had a surprised look on his face but it quickly revert back into the smirk," I'm glad."

Just before leaving, Taehyung poke his head out of the blanket,"wait, Jeon! Were you awake the whole time?"

Instead of a replying, Jeongguk gives Taehyung his usual ignorant smirk and leaves the room, leaving Taehyung flustered.

"Like I will ever like that cocky, ignorant, stupid, annoyance fool!"

---
MY SOUL IS SHAKINH

omg this story is so anime like-

and also IM SO TIRED totally irrelevant BUT IM TIRED