20

Yoongi could already guess that Taehyung has a secret crush on Jeongguk. Living together for around 9 years took quite a toll on Yoongi's life. At just the age of 11, he has been a runner for Chow long gang and soon got promoted to a higher ranking which involves much more dangerous jobs.

But that was how he earns a living for both him and Taehyung. Orphans at just the mere age of 11 and Taehyung was only 9 when everything happened. The car crash, the unusual scent of iron, the loud ringing sound and the horrific sight of their parents. They were on their way to pick up Taehyung and his mom from the airport but an unfortunate accident happened exactly on that day.

The confused look on Taehyung's face when Mr.Kim tightly hugs him before the car went out of the highway engraved into Yoongi's mind.  Praise the lord, the kid was only ten with a pure heart and soul when that happened. (a/n: and I see 9-year-olds lurking on this app.)

Yoongi never would blame it Taehyung. During the darkest of his time, Taehyung would hold his hand with his own small ones, smile that beautiful boxy smile at him, pet his hair and whisper comforting words to him even if Taehyung didn't know what was going on.

Yoongi peers over the wall, stalking Taehyung who was currently talking with Jeongguk with a scowl on his face.

"Like I said, Jeon please don't bother me with your stupid coconut comments and leave me alone," Taehyung snarls as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Hey! I was just commenting on how soft your hair looks and I didn't expect such sassy remarks," he snapbacks but smiles cheekily and reaches out to smoothen out the knots in Taehyung's hair. But just as he expected, it was quickly swatched away by the owner itself.

A light tint of pink can be seen on Taehyung's face and surely, Jeongguk wouldn't miss out on something as sweet as that. Neither did he want to miss out on teasing Taehyung about it, "what~" he singsongs and nudge Taehyung's shoulders, "are you embarrassed?"

After the event of staying over at Jeongguk's apartment, the two of them might have become closer together. Unlike before, Taehyung doesn't really mind the touches or the nudges he gets from Jeongguk.

"Shut up," Taehyung mumbles and elbows Jeongguk's stomach. The raven-hair growl in pain and clutches down in attempt to lessen the pain. "That's right, know your place coconut."

"Fucking Kim Taehyung."

"Hey! No bad words."

Yoongi felt a sharp pain in his heart when Taehyung willingly offered a hand to Jeongguk with a shy pout on his face.

God. He loves Taehyung so fucking much.

The feeling of emptiness increases as the two of them walk away from Yoongi, leaving him all alone in the shadow.

"Hey, what are you looking it?" Someone questions and places their hand on Yoongi's shoulder. Surprised by the sudden approach, Yoongi wraps his hand around the other's wrist. He bends his back and pulls the arm, throwing the person over his shoulders.

"Ah shit," he mumbles when realization seeps into him, he just flipped a student off his feet by instinct. His thoughts were quickly broken when he heard a groan of pain from the dude he just flipped.

"My bums!" The orange-haired guy whines as he rubs his butt to ease the pain, but despite all the pain, he smiled. It was adorable in every other way possible and Yoongi's heart leaped over the fucking moon.

Maybe it was time to let Taehyung go.

(Dude like idk why but for day and Night it's also yoongi feeling the pain. Don't ask. I love yoongi)

I feel like shit after lining up in the cold for 11 hours

BUT ANYWAYS

If u can't make taekook kiss

If u can't make taekook kiss. Then you make tata and cooky kiss :*) hellaKooked