14

"Did you just called me a bitch?"

Jeongguk mockingly smirks at Taehyung and tilts his head back showing off his beautifully sculpted jawline,"ya so?"

Taehyung raises his hands and places it on Jeongguk's muscular chest. He uses all his strength and pushes forward, only to realized that Jeongguk didn't even budge. Jeongguk grabs both of Taehyung's wrist and pins them against the wall, right beside Taehyung's head.

"What can you do with that weak body of yours?"

Taehyung lowers his chin and juts his lip out, glaring at Jeongguk," I'm not weak, you're just way too strong with your stupid muscles."

"Oh. Really?" Jeongguk question and raises one of his brows, he pins both of Taehyung's wrists above his head with one hand, mocking Taehyung with his annoying ass smirk.

"God damn it. You and your stupid muscles can go to hell," Taehyung mumbles and starts freaking out when Jeongguk begins to lean towards him.

Jeongguk who is blinded by Taehyung's sweet aroma of feminine perfume, he couldn't help but snuggle his nose into the crook of Taehyung's neck. Taehyung gasps shock and was so tempted to just kick Jeongguk's ball and run away. The thin fibers of Jeongguk's hair tickle Taehyung's nose causing Taehyung to tilt his chin up unwilling, giving Jeongguk more space.

"J-Jeon what are you doing?" he questions when he felt something wet touching his bare skin, "Stop! You fluffing coconut!"

Jeongguk was too lost in his thoughts to actually listen to anything as he allows his sexual desires to take over. Because of a little fluffy puppy, he couldn't even focus on fulfilling his hormone.

"JEONGGUK!"

Jeongguk pulls himself away and stares at Taehyung in shock," you called me by my name!" He exclaims and a small smile appear on his face, showing off the adorable two front teeth that makes him look like a bunny.

Taehyung felt a weird sensation crawling up his stomach and into his heart, he wantsto slap the smile off of Jeongguk's face to stop the feeling, but unfortunately, his hands are pinned above his head."No, I didn't, you need to have your ears check and let go of my wrist, it hurts! I swear I won't run away."

The usual cocky smirk replaces the cute bunny smile he had on earlier as he tightens his grip around Taehyung's wrist, "what's the magic word?"

"P-please?"

As much as Jeongguk would want to release Taehyung's wrists, he shakes his head, indicating a no, "Come on, try again, baby."

Taehyung eyes twitch in disgust as he felt shivers going up his spine, "Please don't give me pet names, you're giving me the cringe." A sudden realization hits Taehyung and he gasps in shock, glaring at Jeongguk with detestation, "I"m not going to call you that!"

Jeongguk shrugs his shoulders, "Then I'm not letting you go then."

Taehyung whimpers in discomfort, his wrist is hurting from Jeongguk's tight grip and his arms are tired of being stretched up, "I don't deserve this," he mumbles as quietly as possible. He glances up at Jeongguk who has his eyebrows raised, waiting for Taehyung to say the magic word and he doesn't seem to feel tired at all. Taehyung squeezes his eyes shut as a few tears gather up in the brim of his eyes from the pain.

"P-please l-let go of me, d-daddy."

As soon and Taehyung said the word, Jeongguk let go of Taehyung's wrist as he slides down onto the floor. Taehyung rubs his wrist, anticipating that there would be a red handprint but to his surprise, there wasn't. In the back of his mind, maybe, just maybe he might have thought Jeongguk tried his best not to hurt him. But that thought was quickly thrown away when he heard a chuckle from Jeongguk.