15

"Why do we have gym after lunch," Taehyung mumbles as he grabs his pants and slides them down, showing his beautifully sculpted legs.

"...So you wear briefs, huh?" An alluring voice whisper behind his ears. Taehyung shriek out a unmanly scream and covers his lower body by instinct.

All head turns towards the sound and Taehyung quickly hides behind Jeongguk from embarrassment, despite it was Jeongguk's fault in the beginning, "you coconut."

"Is that my new name now?" Jeongguk mumbles and turns around once everyone looks away. He smirks as he trails his eyes down, looking directly at Taehyung's underwear and wiggles his eyebrows,"This is the first time I've seen someone wearing white briefs with their name stitch on it. So not sexy."

Taehyung blushes and quickly pulls his gym shorts up, "I don't want to be sexy anyways."

"Wait what are you doing?" He asks when Jeongguk throws his bag inside the locker right next to Taehyung. Jeongguk raises one of his brows and grips on the hem of his shirt," changing my clothes, what else?"

"Yes, I'm not blind but why are you standing next to me. Go away, coconut."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

This time, Jeongguk ignored Taehyung, he grabs the hem of his shirt and pulls its upward, revealing his built torso.

Taehyung parted his lips as his eyes travel downward at Jeongguk's abs, he juts his lips out and grabs his collar. He tucks his face inside his shirt and frowns, even more, when he sees a lil chubby tummy. (I love his belly)

Not technically chubby but flat with no chocolates unlike Jeongguk's.

Taehyung nuzzles his way back up and immediately he regrets it.

Jeongguk tilts his weight to his left leg and places his right hand on his waist. Not to mention, he has that nasty smirk that Taehyung absolutely hates.

"How's my body? Now would you consider calling me Daddy?" Jeongguk ignorantly asks.

Taehyung felt the butterflies in his stomach rotting away one by one, he sighs and slams his locker shut," 1. that's overrated. 2. I'm homosexual and you're one straight of a female dog. And finally 3. Daddy? I think you meant baby, you little fetus."

Jeongguk gasp in shock at the insult Taehyung just threw at him, "I feel offended."

"Yes, that was meant to be offensive," Taehyung mumbles and jogs out of the changing room.