10

Taehyung clutches tightly onto Jeongguk's waist as he lays his head on Jeongguk's muscular back, flushing their body together.

He glances up at Jeongguk and unconsciously chuckles at the how cute Jeongguk looks with his hair flying everywhere. Once he realizes what he's thinking, he shakes his head, clearing out his thoughts and nuzzles into Jeongguk's back.

At the same time, Jeongguk stopped the engine due to the red light and turns his head around, just to find a small looking Taehyung with his face implanted on his back.

"Taehyung?"

"Don't call me by my name!" Taehyung demands or something like that since Jeongguk couldn't exactly figure out the words. He turns his head to the side and glances up, looking directly into Jeongguk's eyes through his long lashes.

 He turns his head to the side and glances up, looking directly into Jeongguk's eyes through his long lashes

A light pink tint races across Jeongguk's face but it was barely visible," Taehyung...."

Taehyung furrows his brows," I told you don't call-"

But he never gets finishes his sentence when Jeongguk interrupts him," I can't believe in just a short period of time I'm already-"

Taehyung furrows his brows together as he tries to read Jeongguk's lips. The beeping sound wasn't helping all and it only confusing Taehyung even more. Jeongguk parted his lips and widen his eyes as realization seeps into him. He starts his engine again, "what am I even thinking?" he mumbles to himself and harshly bites his lower lip. The winds slap itself on Jeongguk's face as he shivers from the cold, but nothing is helping him cools the heat that remained on his cheeks.

****

"We're here," Jeongguk announce and shuts the engine off, he takes off his helmet, hanging it onto the handle. Jeongguk runs his hand through his messy hair, styling it back to the original.

He couldn't help but sniffle small chuckles when Taehyung almost trips trying to get off the seat.

"Did you just laugh at me."

"N-no I didn't," Jeongguk lied as he tucks his hand in his pocket, looking everywhere except Taehyung's eyes and whistles a random melody. Taehyung squints his eyes and furrows his eyebrows,"Hmm okay, if that's what you say."

Taehyung takes off his helmet, also hanging it onto the handle, right next to Jeongguk's, "so where is this place?" He asks as he looks at the huge sign which reads, "Big and Hard Just the way you like it"

Taehyung twist his head towards Jeongguk who had a cocky smirk on his face, his face scrunches up in horror and slowly backs away. However, Jeongguk didn't let him, he grabs Taehyung's wrist and pulls him into his embrace, lifting him up with ease.