19

i wasn't going to update for a while but then BAM MOTIVATION SUDDENLY CAME BACK AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING and fluff

"I don't like you."

Jeongguk cheekily smiles as he gets fed a strawberry from Taehyung, "and I don't like you too."

Taehyung irks an eyebrow and stuffs the strawberry into Jeongguk's mouth," I don't want to do this."

"And I don't want you to do this too," Jeongguk repeats again but he still had that stupid smile on. Jeongguk was laying on his pure black bed with a cold pad over his extremely hot forehead. Previously, Jeongguk fainted in the hallways and the only word that came out of his mouth was, "Taehyung."

And that's the story of how Taehyung to called to the principal's office, how he carried Jeongguk back to his luxurious home, how he almost fainted because of how heavy Jeongguk is and finally now he's feeding the awaken Jeongguk strawberry dipped in milk chocolate, not necessarily good for someone who's sick. But that's what Jeongguk wanted.

Taehyung couldn't disobey, especially if Jeongguk was thrashing around and screaming, "I want strawberry!!" like a small kid.

"Last one," Taehyung said as he carefully removes the stem, coating it with chocolate then shoving it in Jeongguk's mouth. Jeongguk happily chews on the strawberry which made him look like a small bunny.

Cute. Taehyung thought as he aimlessly stares at Jeongguk's face, not realizing that the face he was staring at is inching closer to him.

A peck on the lips brought the brunette back to the raven-haired bunny in front of him. Jeongguk looks so innocent in his baby blue silky pajama and his doe-like eyes staring into Taehyung's almonds shaped ones. It did successfully lower Taehyung's guard just for a moment, but he quickly regains his posture and backs away from the bunny.

"Go sleep," Taehyung demands and tucks Jeongguk back to bed.

For once, Jeongguk listened to Taehyung and no matter how hard he was trying to stay awake, his eyelids start to flutter close.

"Finally!" Taehyung huffs out and pretends to wipe his non-existing sweat. He walks over to Jeongguk's small table along with his school bag and takes out all the homework he had to do. Being the nerd he is, he aches to finish his homework before 6 pm every day but he couldn't just leave Jeongguk by himself without saying goodbye.

Through his tough wall and sassy remarks toward the certain raven-haired male, he still couldn't bring himself to leave the sick boy alone by himself. He didn't dislike Jeongguk to that point.

***

Taehyung presses the home screen of his phone and glances at the time. 5:54pm. And yes even a nerd like him who has no life has a mobile phone that performs many of the functions of a computer, typically having a touchscreen interface, Internet access, and an operating system capable of running downloaded applications. Also known as an iPhone. (SORRY LOL)

A content sigh left his lips when he realizes that he completed his homework just in time. He glances around the room, taking in all the small details. Honestly, it was bland and empty, it felt extremely lonely for some reason. He thought Jeongguk would have scattered bras and underwears all over the place because of his one night stands, but that seems to be a different case.

"Tae?"

Taehyung hums as a reply, too focus on his surrounds to notice the nickname that Jeongguk gave him, "you're awake?"

Jeongguk rubs his eyes as he slowly makes his way towards Taehyung. He steps over Taehyung's body and sits down in between Taehyung's legs, hugging his waist tightly.

"J-Jeon?" Taehyung awkwardly stutters and the sight just confused him even more. Jeongguk looks like a child in an overgrown body, a child that is desperate for some love and warmth. The position they were in was extremely awkward too, having Jeongguk's huge and muscular body between Taehyung's more leaned body.

"Sleep," Jeongguk mumbles as he tightens his grip on Taehyung's waist and lifts him up, emitting an unmanly shriek from Taehyung.

"Put me down, Jeon!"

Being the little shit he is, Jeongguk obviously didn't listen and throws the struggling Taehyung to his bed. He then slumps his 70kg body on top of Taehyung, shoving a breath of air out of the poor brunette. (I KNOW JK IS 66KG BUT I LIKE HIM CHUBBY K)

"I need to go home."

Silence.

"At least let me text my brother."

Jeongguk pats on his bed until he found his phone and hands it to Taehyung.

Taehyung sighs as he grabs the phone and swipes the phone open, surprised that Jeongguk doesn't have a password. He clicks on the message apps and types in the number he remembers by memory.

Hyung, this is Taehyung. I won't be home until tomorrow.

After typing that, he quickly went to 'photos' and deletes the picture of him in a maid outfit. Fuck you, Jeon. He grits his teeth in annoyance when he remembers that Jeongguk leaked that damn photo and throws the phone onto the floor. Hope that cracks.

Taehyung looks at the sleeping face of Jeongguk and his heart swell from the cuteness without his consent.

And the flu season ended with the two of them cuddling and Taehyung smacking Jeongguk's face the next morning

And the flu season ended with the two of them cuddling and Taehyung smacking Jeongguk's face the next morning. But maybe, just maybe, Taehyung found himself loving the warmth from Jeongguk.

---

I SRSLY THINK MY WRITING CHANGED ALOT COMPARE TO MY OLD STORIES (seven day, control, etc)

But idk if you guys like it, is it too detailed or what-