11

"Look carefully," Jeongguk commands as he holds onto one of the pink rock right above his head. He gives Taehyung once last glance before lifting himself up, he places his feet on the lower rocks and uses his other hand to stable himself by grabbing onto a blue rock.

Taehyung parted his lips and stares at Jeongguk in amusement. Jeongguk glimpses at a rock which is quite far from him, beneath it, there are small numbers that read, "5.12."

He pushes up from his leg and leaps towards the rock, once he succeeded in grabbing onto the rock, he turns his head around and looks down at Taehyung, "beat that, nerd," he mocks and sticks his tongue out playfully.

"I'm not a nerd, you muscle pig."

Ignoring him, Jeongguk grunts as he stretches his arm to reach for another rock that had the same small letters underneath it. Once his fingers graze the rock and he jumps, gripping tightly onto the rock. Jeongguk pulls himself up causing his muscles to flex and Taehyung couldn't help but stare at it. Before he even realizes it, Jeongguk already reaches the top of the wall and jumps down with ease.

 Before he even realizes it, Jeongguk already reaches the top of the wall and jumps down with ease

"Your turn," he said as he walks past Taehyung and sits down on the chair. Jeongguk twists the cap open and gulps down half of the bottle. He tilts his head to the side and the corner of his lip twitches up, showing off his smug smirk, "Or do you need me to help you?"

"No, I don't!" Taehyung angrily spat and stomp his way towards the wall, he looks up at the tall wall and cold sweat begins to form on his hand

"Oh right, here's the chalk," Jeongguk grabs the black bag on the table and throws it at Taehyung, hitting him right on the butt. Taehyung shriek in surprise and cover his butt with his hand, "P-pervert!"

Jeongguk shrugs his shoulder as Taehyung bends down to pick up the bag. He shoves his hands inside the bag and coats them with chalk. Jeongguk was staring at his phone, taking this chance, Taehyung throws the bag at Jeongguk and it hit him right in the face.

Jeongguk joints up as he accidentally pressed on his screen," that scared the shit out of me!" he shuts his phone off and places it back into his pocket. Taehyung huffs out a puff of air and securely grips on the rock, the nervousness from before was all gone.

"Was it like this?" He mumbles to himself as he tries to remember which rocks Jeongguk stepped on. He successfully copied Jeongguk's every move until he reaches the middle part. Only if he didn't stare at Jeongguk's biceps then maybe he could have remembered which path Jeongguk took and his arms are getting tired already.

"Nice ass,"Jeongguk mumbles, thinking that there's no way Taehyung would've heard that. Heat travels up Taehyung's cheeks as he turns his head towards Jeongguk. Unforntually for him, his arms gave out on him as his whole body tilts backward. Jeongguk scrambles out of his seat in shock, knocking over the small plastic table and dives in, hoping he can catch Taehyung in time.

Taehyung crashes on top of Jeongguk and lays there for a few seconds, "You know this is only around 25 feet tall right?"

" I was just trying to catch the dust that flew towards your direction, " Jeongguk lied and softly stroke Taehyung's hair. Taehyung slaps Jeongguk's hand away and stands back up, "don't touch me so casually like that," he lowly growls.

Jeongguk covers his mouth with his hand and lightly chuckles, "You're like a small baby lion."

"Shut up."

Taehyung's phone rings, catching both of their attention. He fishes his phone from his pocket and answers the call, "Yes?"

"Where are you right now?"

"With Jeongguk, is there a problem, hyung?"

"Yes, the problem is right next to you. Come home right this instant and no buts."

The phone call ended by the other side without them saying goodbye. After the call screen fades away, he noticed that he received an abundance amount of notification on twitter. Taehyung furrows his brows as he enters his password and clicks on the twitter icon. He received over 100 followers in just a few hours. Not only the following notification but he also received a massive amounts tags.

Taehyung clicks on one of the tags and his whole face turn white. He rubs his eyes but nothing seems to change.

"Jeon. Jeong. Guk." he dangerously snarls and lowers his head, "fuck you."

Jeongguk doesn't seem to realize anything yet and he raises his brow in confusion, "I thought you don't like to curse? What's wrong?"

Taehyung lifts his head and stomps his way to Jeongguk, he pushing his phone right in front of Jeongguk's face, "What's wrong?" he boisterously jabs his finger on Jeongguk's chest, "You tell me what's wrong. I thought you're going to delete it? It was my fault that I even believed in you!"

Jeongguk stared at the screen, astonished. "I did not post it!"He argues back and raises his hands above his head.

"Of course you didn't," Taehyung scoffs, "Because I totally did it, whatever, I'm done with you."

Taehyung march his way towards the changing room to grab his bag.

"Taehyung, listen to me!"

"Don't call me by my name and I don't want to hear anything!" Taehyung stomps out of the door and slams it right at Jeongguk's face, making the metal door rattle due to his strength.

---

look at who's cringing right now

me

who's gonna regret writing this later

me

who's gonna cringe when she rereads this

me

yay

tbh, kinky asf but

I would do anything to get Jeongguk mad so he can punis-bYE