Episode 4

Photo Credit: https://www.deviantart.com/art/Chiaroscuro-Mark-Jefferson-WIP-635368489

      Flora woke up a bit disoriented from not know where she was until the previous night snapped her back to reality. This is Mr. Jefferson's home. She got up and walked into the kitchen to see a shirtless Mr. Jefferson drinking coffee. Flora never found herself interested in anyone until that moment, yes, she thought girls were pretty and boys were handsome but Mr. Jefferson was perfect. "Good morning, Mr. Jefferson," Mark smiled and looked over at his young student before waving her over. Flora slowly walked towards her teacher before taking a seat beside him.

"How did you sleep? I didn't want to wake you up so I left you on the couch," Flora shrugged as she played with her fingers. She was sure her face was bright red and she didn't want Mr. Jefferson to see her embarrassed face. "I guess that's good, I should get you back to school before everyone gets up, it's the weekend and I'm sure you want to spend time with your friends," Mark stood up and disappeared upstairs for a bit before returning fully clothed. Flora got up and followed him out to his car, unaware of the eyes watching in the distance.

The first thing Flora did when she got back to her dorm was, pull out her sketchbook, she spent the next few hours drawing the image that clouded her mind since she's seen it. Mark Jefferson, the one man she found to be so inviting and attractive all at once. When she finished her drawing, she took a shower before walking into Max's room. Max looked like she was struggling with homework, then again Max was always struggling with something.

"Hi Max, how are you?" Max turned and smiled at Flora, didn't even realize she was in the room. "Hey Flora, how's it hanging?" Flora shrugged before laying back on the bed. No matter what she couldn't get Mr. Jefferson out of her mind, he was clouding her everything. "I'm great just bored, I was going to ask if you wanted to hang but you seem like you're busy trying to figure out your homework," Max nodded looking back her algebra homework before letting her head fall and hit the desk. "It's alright Max, I'm sure you'll get it eventually. If you need me I'm going to be in my room," Flora got up and walked into her room and mentally freaked out when the boy from yesterday was lounging on her bed.

Nathan was anxious about getting to know this pretty girl who seemed to have a freaky obsession with that weird Max girl that Victoria always talks shit about. All her sketchbook had in it was drawing and sketches of Max, and one of Mark Jefferson. The door opening pulled Nathan out of his thoughts, as he noticed Flora stiffen up.

"Can I help you?" Her voice was so melodic like angels singing in Nathan's mind. "Yeah, The Vortex Club party, Victoria told me you've never been to a party and your outfits suck so as president of The Vortex Club I'm taking it upon myself to make sure you don't look like an ass," Flora frowned at the boy, this must be Nathan Prescott she thought. Your clothes are not that great I guess and your kind of small so you can't fit in any of Victoria's clothes. You might be able to fit in Courtney's clothes," Nathan grabbed Flora's arm before dragging her into Victoria's room, Victoria, Taylor, and Courtney all sat in the room conversing until they saw Nathan with Flora.

Victoria frowned when she saw Flora, she was already being forced to invite her to the party now Nathan is bringing her all in her area. "What's up Nathan?" He pointed to Flora who was staring at the floor. "She needs a new outfit for the party, think you guys can give her some guidance?" Nathan asked looking at his frustrated friend. He didn't care that Victoria didn't like her, he wanted Flora and he was going to get her no matter what.

"I'll see what I can do but she can't fit an any of our clothes, she's short and has small boobs and wide hips. So, we'll have to improvise with something in her closet because I'm not spending money on her," Nathan rolled his eyes at Victoria's comment before taking out a couple hundred dollars and handing them to Victoria. Victoria thanked her friend before pulling Flora out of the dorm, money = shopping.