Episode 5

https://popovajr.deviantart.com/art/In-the-dark-681775037

      The next few days were eventful for Flora, because of Nathan other students started opening up to her. Hayden was really cool but he was always trying to get her high, Dana was really sweet but her energy level was crazy high, Juliet was nice but she was way too obsessed with her boyfriend. Logan was always trying to get her to go back to his room, which Flora didn't want to do at all. Her mother warned her about boys like that before she got to Blackwell, she specifically told her not to let any boys take advantage of her.

Flora was in free period hanging out in front of the Girl's dormitories sketching a picture of Blackwell. To her, it was old and ugly but it looked good with the right light like right now everything was so serene. "Hey, Flora how are you doing?" Flora looked up to see Dana looking down at her partially finished sketch. "Hi Dana, I'm alright just killing time," Dana chuckled before continuing into the dorm. Flora went back to sketching until she heard someone sit down beside her, she looked over to see Nathan relaxing and going through his phone.

This had become normal for her, Nathan following Flora around everywhere, after class he would be waiting for her to walk her to the next class, or when she woke up he was in the dormitories waiting in the hallway for her to get ready. Nathan really wasn't as bad as everyone made him out to be but he was very annoying. Flora found out that like herself he was suffering from schizophrenia but he seemed a lot worse than her. His schizophrenia mixed with all of the drugs and alcohol he was taking which wasn't making him any better. "So, a couple of us are going to get high tonight, you should come and join in on the fun," Flora shook her head before handing Nathan the drawing of Blackwell.

Nathan thanked Flora for the drawing before tucking it away in his backpack, Flora was really cute and all but she was kind of boring. "I don't do drugs and I don't think you should be doing them either but I can't tell you how to run your life. Mixing drugs and schizophrenia is something the doctor told me I shouldn't do at all," Flora said pulling out one last sketch. The other day while hanging out with Nathan she saw a calm nice side of him that she knew a lot of people didn't see. At that moment, she took a mental photo and later sketched a portrait of him later that night.

Flora handed him the photo and he gave her a small smile when he noticed it was a photo of himself. Nathan moved closer to Flora before kissing her soft cherry red lips. Flora smiled into the kiss and pushed Nathan away. "I'm not good at this type of thing, maybe she should take things a little slower." Nathan scoffed and looked at the small girl. It was so obvious she was a virgin with absolutely no sexual experience, but that made Nathan want her even more. "Do you want to come back to my room? I want you to draw more pictures of me," Nathan said pulling Flora up and to the boy's dormitories.

Flora was a little freaked out by Nathan's roughness, she didn't think she was even allowed to go into the boy's dormitories and Nathan sure wasn't allowed in the girl's but he always seemed to be above the rules in Blackwell. As soon as they got to the room Flora looked around at the dark room, she was shocked to see the dark themed photos. As beautiful as they looked they were they also made her skin crawl, was this how Nathan felt on the inside? Nathan watched as Flora looked around his room, he was a little nervous that all his photos scared her away but then he noticed her smile.

"You're a real artist," Flora said quietly, she looked down and noticed an X rated movie and porn magazine on the floor. Nathan followed Flora's gaze to the ground and he felt his heart stop when his eyes fell on the X rated movie he watched along with his magazine he used just this morning. He quickly kicked them under the bed and sat Flora down, his face burned as Flora giggled. "Do you want to watch something, I have plenty of movies," Flora nodded as she put her things down, she was really nervous about being in a room all alone with a boy. Yes, she was 17 but she was always homeschooled so things like this never happened.