Episode 8

Photo Credit: https://anabdero.deviantart.com/art/Rachel-Amber-Life-Is-Strange-600620252

The next morning Flora woke up pretty early, her wrist and both her knees were on fire from the previous day. She slowly crawled out of bed and grabbed her shower things before walking into the bathrooms. She noticed Kate standing at the sink brushing her teeth looking sadder than usual.

"Morning Kate, how are you doing today?" Kate looked Flora over and pointed to her knees. "I might actually be doing better than you at the moment, what happened to you?" Flora smiled and shrugged putting her things in the shower. "I fell," Kate didn't believe her but she didn't press the issues as she had her own issues she didn't want to share with anyone.

Flora took a quick shower and waved to Kate before walking out of the bathroom and back to her room. There was a large bouquet of roses on the end table with a large box of chocolates on the bed. Floracked up the card and tore it up when she saw that it was from Nathan. I can't let all of these flowers and chocolates go to waste, I guess I can give them out to everyone she thought.

Flora got dressed and walked out of her room with the large bouquet walking to everyone's room and taping them to everyone's slate. She was still left over with a bunch of flowers so she headed outside. She gave one to everyone that was outside before spotting Warren leaning against the column.

"Hey Warren, the swelling on your face went down but the bruising hasn't. Are you alright?" Flora asked giving him a small smile. Warren nodded grabbing one of the many roses from the bouquet. "I'm alright how's your wrist and the knees, and why do you have so many roses?" Flora did a little dance to show that her knees were alright making Warren laugh. "I'll live, and these are an apology gift from Nathan so I'm giving them out to everyone I see," Warren nodded looked Flora over.

She really was beautiful and the more he looked at her the more he started to fall for her, but he still loved Max it was very easy to get lost in everything that was Flora. "Well, I have more flowers to pass out so I'll see you late alligator," "In a while crocodile," Flora laughed before walking out to the front of the school. Oh, I should give one to all of my teachers to show how awesome they were, Flora thought running into the school. She passed them all out to all the teachers and left the last one for Mr. Jefferson.

Mark looked over at the door when it opened slowly to see Flora peeking in, he didn't have a class for another couple hours so it was just him and his computer. "Good morning Flora, you're up early. What can I help you with?" Flora walked into the classroom towards him holding out the rose for him. "This is for you, you're such an amazing person and you should know that," Flora said as Mark took the rose. "That's very thoughtful of you Flora, thank you so much and for you, I have the finished copy of your photo I took some weeks ago," Mark said picking up a large frame with Flora's nighttime photo in it.

"It will be featured in the International Center of Photography in New York and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. They both saw this photo and I couldn't decide which one should have so I sent a copy to both of them. There will be a big reveal on the 11th, unfortunately, I won't be able to attend either since I'll be with the winner of the Everyday Heroes Contest. Speaking of the contest you haven't entered anything?" Mark explained handing Flora the large frame.

Flora smiled sheepishly before taking the photo, she didn't have a lot of confidence in her photos and she knew for sure that if portraits she took were all lame. If it was a drawing sketch contest she would've won it in a heartbeat. "I don't really feel confident in my photography skills Sir. I can submit one but I know it won't be picked for the contest," Flora explained looking down at her feet.

Mark put his hand on her shoulder and smiled at her. "Never sell yourself short Flora, because even if you think it's something awful other might think it's the most beautiful thing in the world," Flora nodded and thanked Mark before walking out of the classroom. As soon as she left his smile fell and he cursed, he was leaving at the end of the week, which means he didn't have much time to get her back in the dark room.