Episode 10 (End)

Flora was in and out of consciousness, as Chloe sped back to the school, after finding Rachel's body. She tried telling Chloe that they should've gone to the police but Chloe wasn't having it she was going to confront Nathan, alone. When the trio arrived at the school, Flora stayed in the back of the truck, she was still feeling incredibly weak and she still couldn't shake the horrible feeling of paranoia.

Flora stayed in the truck for a bit before getting out and slowly walking to the boy's dorms, she needed to see Nathan, if she needed to talk to him and find out why he was doing this. When she got to his dorm room the door was opened slightly and the locked was broken. Flora opened the door and frowned when she saw the destroyed room.

It looked like there was a struggle, between two people, and Nathan sure didn't win, he wouldn't have left his wallet behind. Flora walked out of the dorm and ran into someone, she stumbled back but caught herself. She looked up and smiled when she saw a very intoxicated Warren. "Flora, hey the teachers were looking for you yesterday. I guess your mom came by to check on you but no one could find you," Flora perked up at the sound of her mother.

If her mother was here she could expose Mark and Nathan, she thought going through her pockets. Of course, she doesn't have a phone, she thanked Warren before making her way to back to her dorm. Right as she went to open the door to the dorm she felt someone grab her. A cloth was put over her face and Flora frowned at the poisonous smell of chloroform as she passed out.

Savannah frowned as she waited in her daughter's empty dorm room, she felt in her heart that something happened to her daughter and when she didn't answer her phone a few days back she used her savings money to book a flight next day to see her daughter. Of course, now she was missing and everyone seemed so nonchalant about it.

She looked at the sketchbook on her desk and opened it looking through some of the beautifully drawn pictures. Many were of one girl who she came to know as Maxine Caufield, Flora often spoke of her and she wondered if their relationship was more than just a friendship.

Savannah continued looking through the sketchbook until she noticed one that made her stomach turn. Mark Jefferson, he was shirtless, and obviously, this scene didn't take place in a school setting. Savannah ripped the picture out of the sketchbook before making her way out of the dorm room. On her way out she stumbled over a large frame leaning against the wall.

She moved the large frame and looked over the large beautifully mysterious photo of her daughter. Every fiber in her body burned when she saw the name at the bottom of the photo, Mark Jefferson.

First thing in the morning she was going to figure out why her daughter was drawing shirtless pictures of her photography teacher and why he was taking nighttime photos of her daughter. Savannah left the dorm and got into her rental car, before frowning and leaning back in her seat.

"I should've just did what your father said and taken her far away from here, I don't know why I thought bringing you back here was a good idea," Savannah said to herself as she took off down the street, there was only one person she could think of that could help her with the whole situation. It had been more than a decade since she'd seen him, she was hoping that she never saw him again but here she was driving to his home.

When Savannah arrived at the large house she sighed and took a few breaths before getting out of the car and knocking on the door. Within minutes, a middle-aged woman opened the door with a smiled until her eyes fell on Savannah. "What a surprise, I thought I told you never to show up on my doorstep," Savannah looked down and sighed again.

"I know I'm the last person you want to see but, I need your husbands help, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important, trust me," The older woman opened the door wider inviting Savannah into the decorated home. "James your old whore is here," Savannah made a face at the bitter housewife before walking into the living area.