Episode 7

The rest of the weekend was quiet for Flora like Nathan promised he brought her the morning after pill and she happily took it. It was Monday and Flora was in Mr. Jefferson's class doing what she did best and that was doodle. Max looked over her and frowned, since the incident with Victoria she seemed a bit more tense.

Flora noticed Max staring at her from the corner of her eye, she looked over at her friend and gave her a small smile. Max returned the smile and wrote out a note to her friend and pushed it her way. Flora made sure Mr. Jefferson's back was turned before Flora looked down at the note and smiled when she read it. Want to my model for my homework? - Maxgyver

She nodded before the paper was picked up off the table. Both Max and Flora looked up to see Mr. Jefferson reading the note. He shook his head at the pair before crumpling up the paper and dismissing the class. "Sorry I didn't mean to get you in trouble," Max said packing up her things. Flora shrugged looking over at Mr. Jefferson who was walking towards the girls.

"Ladies, you both know better than to pass notes in my class, however, I'll let it slide since it was pertaining to the homework assignment. Keep up the good work ladies and I look forward to both of your entries for the Everyday Heroes contest," Flora and Max nodded before walking out of the room and to the girl dormitories.

When Flora got to her room, Nathan was sitting on the bed looking through her old sketchbook. "Have you drawn pictures of everyone in this dorm?" Flora nodded putting her things down and locking the door. "Not everyone but most of them, I did another one for you, and I'm working on painting one," Flora said sitting beside her friend.

(Small Explicit Scene)

Nathan threw the book down and captured Flora's lips, she kissed him back and in an instant, they were both laying on the bed. He lifted up her dress before unzipping his pants and pushing himself into her. Flora cried out in pleasure as Nathan moved in and out of her. Nathan pulled Flora up and turned her pushing her to her hands and knees. He grabbed her pushing himself back into her, he ran his hand along her back.

Flora arched her back and pushed herself into Nathan, she enjoyed this position more than the other one. Nathan and Flora were so wrapped up in their lust-filled activity they didn't realize someone was knocking on the door. It wasn't until someone pounded on the door that the two stopped. "Open the damn door weirdo," Flora rolled her eyes when she recognized Victoria's voice on the other side of the door.

Nathan frowned and fixed himself before opening the door, Victoria's eyes widened slightly but he didn't care he was pissed that she cock blocked him. "What do you need Victoria? We are kind of busy at the moment," Nathan said looking at his friend, it was obvious that his presence in Flora's room upset her but he couldn't care less. Sex with Flora was a hell of a lot better than sex with her.

"It's not important, forget I came by," Victoria said before walking back in her room and slamming the door. Nathan closed the door and walked back over to Flora who was waiting on the bed on her hands and knees. "You should learn how to give head, I bet it would be amazing with those lips of yours," Nathan said as he kissed Flora's back.

***********************************************************************************************

Max sat in her room trying to focus on her homework, there was no way she was getting Algebra done tonight. She could always ask Flora for help, she seemed to be good at everything she did. Max smiled at the thought of her friend, she felt things she couldn't understand whenever they were together. Max walked out of the room and almost ran into Nathan Prescott? What was he doing in the girls dormitory, Max thought walking to Flora's room.

She was straightening up her room and listening to music at the same time. Her hair was up in a messy bun and her face had a little color to it. "Hey Flora, do you think you could help me out with my homework? I'm having a bit of issues with Algebra my one true weakness," Flora smiled and nodded pointing to her desk.