~ chapter 1~

Im going to edit this story when im done and if you like perfect grammar. Then don't read this book also this book is bxb so if you don't like it, then its not my problem.
~·~
I'm falling I keep falling this is happening again. I close my eyes hoping that I would wake up from this dream. Suddenly I hear someone saying to me that.

"Your the only one that can save him"

"You are meant for him"

"You can save him"

"He's waiting for you"

"You are his bride"

"You were FATED TO LOVE HIM"

they keep saying that i dont even know what it means. Suddenly it was silent, i open my eyes and saw a dragon. I really cant see it well but im pretty sure it was a dragon. Yes a dragon im not joking the dragon was laying far away from me.

I was looking at it hoping that i can see it well but the dragon. Unexpectedly open its eyes and look directly at me as if it can see my soul. I close my eyes because i was scared but when i open my eyes again. The only thing i saw was a sword stabbing me.

I scream and open my eyes it was that dream again I've been dreaming those things since i turned sixteen.

I gasp for air and try to calm myself this dream. Was different because in this dream the dragon unexpectedly open its eye. That cold looking eye as if it can kill you. Just by looking at you i slap myself and try to forget those dream.

It doesn't mean anything anyways i look around and saw my clock. It was 7:20 wait 7:20? Oh shoot im late i quickly. Ran out of my bed and run into my bathroom and start my morning ritual. After im done i put on my black shirt and black sweaters and my black pants.

And yes i like black its my favorite color after i put on my pants i comb my hair. I look side to side and yes i look cute i smirk to myself because of how cute i am. And im not trying to look cute for girls im trying to look cute for a guy and yes im gay. But who cares i dont care what others think its my life not their.

I turned gay when i started reading yaoi yes im an utako and im fujoshi im pretty proud that im a guy. Cause i can do things that girls CAN'T. "James come down your late" my mom yell down stairs i quickly grab my bag and ran down stairs.

i saw my mom she was cooking my mom is 30 years old. And she has black long hair and light brown eyes. I got my hair from my mom i had black hair and i got my eyes from my dad. It was light gray my dad died from car accident but whats weird.

From that accident was they never found his body it was weird. Because the car did not explode so the body didn't burn. They even search around the area and everywhere  but they never found him. As if he just disappear into thin air "james" my mom called me i look at her.

And said my good mornings i look around. And didn't see my older  brother he's name is chris my brother got his look from my dad.

we never got along he hates me he keep telling me that im a trash. I just ignore him i didn't care anyways im lucky that he was not here or he would yell again. And tell me that im a trash etch. I quickly grab my breakfast and ran outside  it was raining i quickly. Grab my umbrella from my bag and ran into the bus that was waiting for me.

******

I close my umbrella and step inside the bus  i  sat on my usual sit. And put my umbrella beside me  i grab my headphones and play my kpop song. And yes i love kpop dont judge me i listen to my bts song blood,sweat and tears i love this song its my favorite. While listening to my song i suddenly remember those eyes.

Those cold looking eyes i shudder from that thought that eyes was scary. The bus stop telling us that were here i quickly stood up. And forgot to bring my umbrella  with me i got out the bus i look at the school gates i have this feeling. That i should skip school today that was weird i ignore it but.

Its not like its going to kill me if i skip school today. I ran in different direction were my mind was telling me to run it raining and i was wet. But i ignore it i keep running i close my eyes suddenly i heard a honk sound. I look into my right and saw a truck a freaking truck and it was quickly driving towards me. Shit!  Why am i so unlucky today the truck got closer to me the only thing that. I last saw is that dragon that was looking at me before i black out.

~•~
Hope you like it T.T
English is not my first language so I hope I've got those grammars right..
And I will try to improve this story more
•^•