~chapter 2~

??? Pov

I heard running footsteps outside it quickly slowdown before it came here. Suddenly the man entered and bow down with nervousness before speaking.

  "M-my king I've got Good news" for you the man spoke excitedly.  I rise my eye brow at him before speaking with authority on my voice "speak. " the man shudder with fear on my voice before speaking "t-the elves has brought us news" the elves?  "Continue."

he gulp before speaking again "t-the bride your bride has arrive my lord " I narrowed my eyes my bride?  Does it mean.. I grip my hands strongly and exhale to try to calm myself  before speaking "Where?" The man shudder before speaking hesitantly "t-they  we're not sure yet my lord because it was faint, they couldn't find his/her presence "

I growled at his sentence  faint?  Why is that?  Is it because something happen to him/her.  Or is that she/he was unconscious? But Why? I growled more thinking that something happen to him/her. 

No one can hurt him/her if they touch single strand of his/her hair I kill them and bite their necks off. My eyes turn gold because of someone touching what's MINE. I look at the man that is trembling with fear because of my anger and sternly said.

"Tell them to prepare the preparations  for tonight ball, because it is the night where my mark appear on my brides hand and the night that I will find him/her. "

the man stood up and bow and said "y-yes my lord " before running quickly I ran my fingers on my blonde hair and sigh I have been waiting for thousand of years for this day to come. 

Finally I could meet him/her I could touch their hands, feel their warm and look at those eyes.  And finally the one that can save me finally come I couldn't wait to meet him/her I want that person in my arms right now.

I would hold him/her closely and hug him/her as if I would protect him or her from the world.  I breathed slowly trying to contain myself from the excitement finally.. Finally MY bride You are here.

*Meanwhile around the forest*
James pov

I woke up I open my eyes I looked around and saw that I'm in the forest tskk I thought.  That when I open my eyes I would be in heaven wait.. Heaven am I dead? Where am I?  What happen? thousand of question.

Suddenly pop out from my mind, Then I remember that truck that almost hit me shit! I look at myself if I'm injured. 

And sight in relief that I'm still complete and not injured, after checking myself that I'm not injured. I stood up and look around first I need to know where the hell am i. So I look around and saw some small road and follow it but what happen next really made my jaw drop that a fly could go in. 

In front of me is like something that pop out from a fantasy book it was a city a big city and a castle. Really a castle? I ahh Where am I?  Is this even earth I look up and saw a two fucking sun.. Ok two sun This is NOT earth I told myself  shit did I hit my head that hard that I'm seeing this?.

Or did I take some drugs? I slap myself ten times to make sure that I'm not seeing things. After proving that this is real I made a decision to go to the city it's not like that I have a choice .

I don't even know where am I or what happen but before I take a step I suddenly thought . What if theirs an alien? And they see that I'm a human and they kill me? What if  they see that im different and kill me?   Shoot i saw this scene in a movie . 

I need something to cover myself I look around and saw my bag lying not too far away from me. I quick grab it and grab my black long jacket this is enough to cover myself up. Don't be surprised if a pan is on my bag my mom simply want me to be prepared And put  a lot of thing's on my bag.

After putting  my jacket on that can cover myself I put my bag inside my arms and hug it I got to find a clothing here . To blend myself In I quickly ran towards the city on the way I saw I carriage that's going in as well.

Wait a carriage?  The fudge.. I ran towards it and jump in the window I'm pretty flexible if you ask me.  The man didn't notice me so when I jump in he didn't hear me he simply thought that he hit something on the road theirs no one inside just some.

weird things that I don't know when minutes past we finally past the guard and enter the city I heard them talking the guard but before we enter the city I heard the guard said to the man in front to  "welcome to AZAIRIA"

~•~
And that's it
I was using him/her cause they we're not sure if the bride was boy or girl