~chapter 5~

This is what he look like, just imagine him with cloak.

And the picture does not belong to me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
James POV

Crowded it's very crowded in here, when I open the door I was met with so many people it's more crowded  now than earlier. I was walking when I bump into someone  " I'm sorry "i apologized then ran quickly,  i didn't  even get the chance to see that person face before I ran. I'm scared what if I ran to a scary person then, that person would kill me? Well i should be careful from now on.

I  walk around and notice that they are people with black cloak  everywhere  I wonder why.  They look scary I didn't notice that I was staring too much, that one of them looked in my direction I was expecting a scary face but what I saw was the opposite. That person looked so handsome.

That person has an white hair that look so beautiful, with tan skin and has a weird symbol beside.But his eyes, looked so beautiful. His eyes was purple with golden flecks on it, it was weird.

But suddenly he look at my eyes deeply, and I saw that his eyes turn into red. I was shocked, then my arm starts hurting. it hurts so much, I was gasping for air, it feels like someone is burning my hand.

Then I have no choice but to turn around, and find somewhere to rest a bit, my arm was still hurting so I sat near the wall. Then the pain suddenly disappear, I look at my hand and saw nothing. I wonder what was that about? I look up and notice that everyone was near the golden door, so I guess I should go to.

I walk over their and notice that everyone was quite, then suddenly a guy with with red hair walk in. Then he announce.

" the day has finally come! For  our king to find his bride!"

" Centuries, after Centuries the time has finally come!"

" he will be finally be free from his curse!"

"Long live the king!"

Everyone was yelling loudly, with words kept repeating on their mouth.

Long live...the king.
.
.
.
.
.

I wonder what he looks like?