~chapter 3~

James pov

The carriage suddenly stop so I took this time to quietly run outside. When I know that I'm far away from the carriage I slow down and look around,its pretty crowded. Here it seems like everyone is excited And I need to know why.

I quietly look around and enter some random store I pretended to look for something. so that it will not be too suspicious "hey did you heard it their will be a ball happening tonight at 8 in the palace!!" I heard someone speaking behind me so I stop what I'm doing and listen to what they are  saying.

"Yes everyone knows it I heard that the king found his bride but he don't know who is it.  So he need everyone to come because he need to see whoever has his mark and if you have his mark it means you are his BRIDE " the girl spoke excitedly. Suddenly i feel curious so I continue listening  "and I heard that every princess in every kingdom is going" hmm.."And they were all hoping that they were the BRIDE"

I feel myself shivered from the word BRIDE I feel like, I heard that somewhere but I don't remember where well let's just pause that thought for now cause. I'm hungry suddenly the girl spoke again "And every one is invited because the elves said that, maybe the bride is one of us " Hmm.. elves? Everyone?? Wait.. So..do I need to go to? *Grooowl* opps I look around and everyone was looking at me..well.

This is embarrassing I'm so hungry and I don't have money plus I can't sell my things they might suspect me...T.T

Wait I suddenly remember what the girl said "Everyone is invited" ball..it means their will be free foods hehehe suddenly I found myself giggling. And everyone is looking at me like I'm crazy *cough* I fake a cough and run outside  the girl said the ball is at 8 I look at the sky its still  bright, it looks like its 4 so I still have time.

~•~
I'm walking towards the palace its quite far well its far when your using foot but if your riding in a carriage its not far . I need to  rest for a minute I'm so tired I look around for a spot to sit down I found a small spot,so I just lay down and look at the sky. I feel myself falling asleep no... I need to stake a wake..but i ended up falling asleep.

"Its time now you need to wake up because the important part of the story is about to begin but the story won't start if the MAIN CHARACTER is not present.." I jolted up  because of the voice huh? I looked around no one was around  That was weird maybe just my imagination I look around its dark... Wait I look up and the sky was dark shit!! The ball..my free foods!!! I quickly run like crazy well don't blame me food is life.

Before I arrived in front of the palace I slow down my steps and blend with people they are so many people around so I can blend myself, I can't wait to go in I'm so hungry.

~•~
XD