~chapter 6~

James POV

After that speech, Everyone was looking at the golden door like they are waiting for something. Well... I'm hungry so, I walk towards the table full of different types of food.

Wow... This looks so good!! I was about to grab some food when.. The doors open " all hail the king!" I heard someone said but because I'm hungry, and food is more important so.....I ignore it.

I did not hear what they are talking, because I was so busy eating... Then suddenly I have these feeling that I've been watched by someone...

It feels..so dangerous yet I'm not scared?.. It feels like I should turn around.

Should I? Well...its not like something is gonna happen, so I just shrugged it off. I continue on eating then suddenly my arm starts hurting...

It..hurts.. I dropped my plate and lean my body on the table. *pants* w-whats going on? *pants* it feels like someone is marking on my skin...

Suddenly I remember something..

" when it turns to midnight, the mark will appear and the BRIDE will be found."

W-why did I remember it now?? What's with the bride?? I'm sick of hearing it..

The mark? What mark? What is this? What are they talking about? I feel like I heard it somewhere... I just don't remember where? It seems so  familiar...

I tried steadying myself on the table *pants* I look at my arm that is so red?? It seems like something is gonna appear.. That's weird?

I look outside and saw that it's almost midnight... Huh.. I feel weird it's like something is gonna happen today, that would change my life? My heart is beating so fast.

"BRIDE"

"MY BRIDE."

Thats weird? *looks around* I thought someone just said something..

And its almost midnight, and the bride that they were talking about, will finally appear. *smirks* I wonder what she looks like..

I bet its gonna be those girls with puffy gowns, with face full of make up...

I feel annoyed...all of the sudden like, part of me thinks that I should not think of the others becoming the bride..

Its like it should be me.

And me. Alone.

Wait.. Why am I thinking about this all of the sudden??

"Ding dong"

Ohh...its finally midnight

"Bride"

"My bride"

" You're finally HERE."

~•~

°^°