~chapter 4~

***

James pov

Have you ever felt like your out of place? Yes that's clearly, what I'm feeling right now. If you ask why well that is because, everyone is wearing something fancy. And theirs me wearing a black hoodie blending with the crowd.

And if I might add the place was extremely beautiful the designs everything. But I can't seem to enjoy looking at it when I feel like someone is looking at me. It's really creepy I tried to ignore but I really can't.

"I'm so excited! I cant wait,to see who is the bride. After a hundred of years of waiting the king will finally be free!" The girl besides me spoke, she was  wearing a pink dress. And she looks like a Barbie doll, and what's the worse is I can even see her boobs. Because it was too push up! Uhh disgusting.

But hundred of years? Be free? What was that mean? Well whatever. It's not like it got something to do with me. It's kinda boring in here people in fancy clothes, dancing around so boring.  Were is the food though? I came here for that, I walked around and bumped into a girl."sorry" I looked and froze her face is weird, her eyes color is purple. With kinda blue on it and her hair is also purple! Weird, I turn back fast and ran.

I stop running when I realize that  no one was following me around. I tried to breath, that was very weird. Then it hit me I just didn't realize it! Everyone it this place has an weird hair color! O-omy gosh.. Im so stupid!!

I need to calm down so I looked around, and found a door I open it silently and close it. Im in a hallway right now and its very silent, I walked in balcony and looked up. The moon is very petty, I close my eyes and breath.

Your the only one that can save him.

He's waiting for you.

Your the only one that can save him from his curse.

He's coming for you.

I heard voices whispering to me, my head hurts.

Go to him.

You are his BRIDE.

I open my eyes and breath, I collapsed on the floor. I don't know what's going on I breath and breath, suddenly I heard clapping its noisy. Maybe it means the so called king is here. I walked back, I feel nervous for some reason and I don't know why. I stared at the door  suddenly "groooowl" right I came here to eat food. Maybe they have food now I should go in, and forgot for a while what happen earlier.

~·~
And that's it lol I just edit the story when im done with it.
Xd