Chapter 5

A couple hours later, around five, Harry had woken up again. And he wished with all his heart that he hadn't.

He felt like he would actually throw up and he was exhausted and sore beyond belief, like he'd just run a marathon. And there was nothing anyone could do to fix it.

"Harry do you want something to eat?" Liam suggested. Harry shook his head from its position on Louis's chest,” Anything we can do to help?"

"Is my mum coming tonight?" Harry answered with a question of his own.

"Yeah she should be here in an hour or so," Zayn told the younger boy after checking his phone.

Harry let out a small whimper as a particularly harsh wave of nausea hit and Louis tightened his arms around the boy, rubbing his back soothingly,"Shhh, it's okay. We're right here. And your mum will be here soon."

As the pain eased a bit, Harry looked sadly up at the boys,” Sorry for being such a wimp."

"There's nothing to be sorry for," Niall told him.

"Yeah there is. I've been complaining and that’s not helping anything," Harry mumbled.

"Harry you have every reason to complain. And we don't mind, not one bit," Louis told his boyfriend.

There conversation was interrupted by Anne sprinting into the room and rushing to her son. The others silently stood up to give the mother and son some time. Louis followed the boys after signing Harry a quick "lovebirds”, it had been something they came up when they wanted to say I love you when there were cameras around.

"I was so worried. So so worried," Anne said as she wrapped her only son in a hug,” Thank god. I was terrified Har.”

"You didn't need to be. I'm...alright I guess, " Harry told his mum, leaning into her embrace,” Thanks for coming."

"Of course I was going to come," she said stroking his hair away from his forehead," Gemma wanted to be here too but she couldn’t get away from work right now."

Harry smiled in appreciation as he yawned,” Sorry that I'm a bit tired."

"Its fine Harry. Why don't I go grab the other boys?" Anne suggested, knowing Harry needed his rest and wouldn’t get it if he was worried about her. Harry nodded slowly and Anne kissed him on the forehead before standing up to find the other boys. She didn't have to search for very long as she found them sitting on the ground right in front of the door.  

She chuckled at the sight of them all splayed out, Niall snoring with his head on Zayn's shoulder, he'd always been able to fall asleep anywhere," Come on you four, Harry could use some more company." And all of a sudden there was a stampede, if you could call four boys a stampede, as they raced into Harry's room. 

Louis immediately sat beside Harry, wrapping his arms tightly around the boy, while Niall, who was still blinking sleepily, had sat at the foot of the bed. Zayn and Liam had decided not to swarm Harry and had pulled up chairs beside Anne.

The conversation flowed naturally as Anne asked the boys about their families, girlfriends (at which point Louis loudly protested that they didn’t all have girlfriends, some were lucky enough to have Harry as a boyfriend) and just general conversation. They all tried to include Harry but it was apparent that he was exhausted already so they talked quietly until the sounds of Harry's snores fill the room.

"I think we could all use some food," Liam said standing up.

"I'll come with you mate," Zayn said," and maybe we should drop Niall at the hotel he seems pretty tired," he added, gesturing to the blonde boy sleeping at the end of the bed. Would you like anything Anne?"

"I ate on the plane. Thank you though," Anne responded.

Louis adjusted the pillows on the hospital bed.," Wouldn't mind something lads. Just grab me whatever."

The other boys nodded and left.

"He really loves you, you know," Anne said fondly.

"I know. He tells me everyday. And I tell him just as much," Louis spoke softly, like if he said the words louder they would lose their meaning. 

"A few weeks ago I was talking to him and you were all he could think about. Thank you so much for making my boy happy," Anne said, trying to hide her tears. She had been terrified something would happen to her son and was relieved to see he was being well looked after.

"Don't thank me. I love him and it’s as simple as that," Louis said kissing Harry's curls.

"He says he's lucky to have found you."

"I think I'm the lucky one."

AN: I have no clue about this chapter. Its pretty short and not a lot happened, mainly just fluff AGAIN. I promise next chapter theres actually some story line :D Anyways let me know if you like the story so far and please please please vote,comment and if you really like it, tell your friends. Hoping to maybe update by Friday. Maybe earlier if I get a couple votes.

Goodbye wonderful peoples who read my ramblings.