Chapter 12

As they waited for the return of Niall and Liam, Louis couldn't resist snapping a picture of his sleeping Hazza.

And so what if he posted it. He thought the fans deserved to see how Harry was doing, even if it wasn't good.

And so what if he captioned it:

@harrystyles Love you to the moon and back. Please don't leave me xoxo Lou

And so what if he ignored all of management's phone calls as the fans started to freak out, both good and bad and hastags such as #louislovesharry and #dontleaveus trended worldwide. All over the course of five minutes.

Because Louis couldn't care less about the shitstorm he'd created. He only cared about the boy who currently needed all the support he could get and if he had to deal with an earful from management to get some things trending then he would.

Gemma and Niall came strolling through the door and Gemma's face went deathly pale as she caught sight of her baby brother in the hospital bed.

"Oh god no," Gemma was shaking as she sunk into the chair beside Harry's bed, the one that had almost always been occupied no matter the time of day.,"He didn't look this bad the last time I skyped him. He didn't sound this bad on the phone. He seemed fine. And so did you," she shot an accusing glare at Louis.

"Me? There's nothing wrong with me," Louis squeaked.

"Louis when was the last time you ate? Or had a full night's sleep," Gemma raised her eyebrows. She has always been too observant for her own good.

He thought for a moment,"I had some of Zayn's fries the other day. And I sleep here with Harry every night."

"Lou have you looked in the mirror? You look like you haven't slept in days. And you smell like hell. I'm gonna get Liam to take you back to the hotel so you can shower and get a good nights sleep," Gemma commanded.

"No! What if Harry needs me? What if something goes wrong and I'm not here?" Louis hissed. He had refused to leave since Harry had been moved in full time and eventually everyone had given up fighting him.

"You're no use to him when you're dead on your feet. Please just go and get some rest," Gemma pleaded. Louis sighed and reluctantly nodded," I'll tell Liam to take you home."

Gemma led Louis into the hall, leaving him with Liam who was silent as they followed Paul out to the car.

"I fucking can't believe you Louis," Liam growled.

"What'd I do? I was just staying here with Harry like you told me to," Louis tried to pat Liam's shoulder in a vain attempt to gain forgiveness. Liam brushed him off, picking up his pace.

"Oh and you weren't on twitter at all? Going strictly against your contract saying you wouldn't post anything without running it by them?" Liam glared as they got into the car.

"Oh," Louis scratched at the back of his neck, "that."

"Yes 'that'. Because of 'that' I've been on the phone with management since we picked Gemma up. They said they're going to take it to court and you could be kicked out of the band," Liam's voice softened at the end, wanting to soften the blow even though he was still beyond pissed at Louis.

"But it was just a tweet... I'll delete it. I'll say my account was hacked," Louis scrambled for a solution.

Liam sighed," There's already screenshots. And it has a pic of Harry, couldn't have been hacked. The only hope is court siding with you but that might almost be worse if you were still with management. The contract would be harsher and they wouldn't let you on any of the social media. They'd want to get you another beard. I'm kinda thinking..."