Chapter 14

"Boo do you have your laptop?" Harry asked weakly. He was still in the ICU where he was being closely monitered, but he felt he was well enough to do a twitcam. 'Could be my last twitcam' Harry thought morbidly.

Louis nodded grabbing it out of his backpack,"You wanna do a twitcam?"

Harry smiled softly, "I haven't gotten to talk to them in a long time."

They both sent out tweets saying they'd be live and Louis set it up, sitting beside Harry on the bed.

"Hello! its me Harry. Haven't seen you guys in a while. Still here in the hospital with boo here," he intertwined their hands and kissed Louis's cheek before sitting practically into Louis's lap, relishing in the protective old the older boy offered.

"The other boys are here too but they're asleep," Louis giggled, "Eleanor, Gemma and Harry's mum too. Everyone's asleep except us." Louis turned the laptop around so everyone could see the room full of sleeping people,"and I want no hate on Eleanor. She's an amazing girl who's a really close friend of both me and Harry."

"But for the record Louis only sees her as a friend. The only person he loves is me!"

"Looks like there's a lot of comments asking about you Haz. You okay with me telling them?" Harry nodded. "Okay the cancer cells have spread to his spine, at the moment he can no longer move from his hips down. Yesterday we moved into the ICU after he started throwing up and having problems breathing. They're pretty sure they've stabilized him and are looking at radiation or stem cell transplant."

"Now that the boring stuffs over I can answer what seems to be the big question, how long have Louis and I been dating?" "Well as I'm sure you all noticed I had a huge crush on him during X factor. It was actually the night before the finale when we officially got together. The other boys went out to drink but I stayed home cause I couldn't and Lou stayed with me. I was telling him how nervous I was that'd we'd lose and i'd never see him again. In his attempt to calm me down he kissed me and yeah" Harry finished with an adorable smile.

"We've been together ever since. I'm pretty sure you guys catch just about everything from the songs we wrote to the tatoos. And if you guys all go tweet Niall he's got billions off pictures since we got together. Kept on insisting we'd want them one day," Louis laughed as Niall snored loudly.

Harry and Louis answered a few questions before Niall woke up,"Well if it isn't my two favourite love birds doing a twitcam," he got off the floor and joined them in front of the laptop, "Aren't these two adorable guys? It was impossible to keep a secret."

"Nothing's impossible. The word itself says fuck you," Eleanor mumbled before falling back asleep.

Niall burst out laughing, "Wise words. Did they tell you how we'd laugh for hours at some of your 'proof'? Sorry guys I love you but just because they like smiled at each other doesn't make them soulmates. But trust me,"he leaned in as he pretended to whisper," I actually think they are soulmates. Two halfs of the same heart and all that mush. And it's pretty sweet."

Harry let out a tired yawn, snugging further into Louis's arms,"Night. Love you guys," and shortly after he was sound asleep.

"Well I guess it's time to call it a day. Bye guys, love you all. Thanks for cheering Harry up," he blew a kiss before ending the twitcam, "This is getting hopeless.

"I talked to the doctor. They said they were going to try radiation but it'll just cause more pain. They're thinking of stopping chemo too," Niall whsipered, staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Did he say how long?" he braced himself for the news."

"A month or maybe two. Depends on how much he fights. I told the doctor he didn't know Harry if he thought Harry wouldn't fight," Niall chuckled as he wiped a stray tear from his eye.

"I feel like we've already lost him. No matter how tight we grip him he's still gonna leave and I... I won't be okay when he's gone," Louis whispered in reverie.

Niall sighed, wrapping a loose arm around the older boy,"We feel like we've lost you already too Lou. You can't give up on everything just cause he's gone. He'd never forgive you if you did that. So promise me, promise me now that you're not gonna leave mentally or emotionally or heaven forbid physically. And as much as I know you won't want to, you have to stay and go and do all he'll never ever get to. Can you promise all of us that? Please?"

Louis ignored Niall's pleading gaze,"I promise I'll try. That's all I can do Ni. I'm sorry."

"It's good enough for me," after a long pause the blonde boy continued,"We'll be okay. Maybe not good, but we'll be okay. And that's a promise. Now I'm gonna go grab some fresh air, care to join me?"
Louis nodded and carefully stood, lowering Harry softly onto the pillows and tucking him in. He kissed the younger boy's forehead before they left the silent hospital room.

AN: Yeah another update. And I really want to update A Chance In Summer but I've had an insane amount of writers block so it likely won't happen for a while. Hopefully I have both stories finished before I head back to school so I can start some new ones.

Byeeeeee