character story 1

Character is a sort of black market dealer who explores the world to find ancient artifacts to sell. However, while exploring some ruins they messed with the wrong type of artifact. This particular artifact had a demon that had been trapped for a millennia. The demon posses the character and uses them as a vessel, however unlike what you would think, the characters conscience was still able to take over, so they share the body. While the human is in control, the demon is merely a voice in their head talking to them and they feel the demons presence in their mind. When the demon is in control the human merely watches. Now since the human is providing the vessel for the demon they can negotiate what can be off limits. In order for the demon and human to stay alive, they have to consume souls. Any soul is fine but the demon prefers young adults as their souls taste better than most. Consuming the souls keeps the demon alive which in turn keep the human alive and looking healthy despite however old they might get. Basically once the demon posses the character, they no longer age. Also the demons name is hyacinthum diaboli which means blue devil in latin. The demon itself looks mainly like a mist with dragon like claws for hands and its head is shaped much like a type of reptile. The colour of the mist is a dark blue, slightly darker than navy.