prompt characters

These are basically the two characters I will be using for writing prompts that I find on pinterest that I just so happen to get inspiration for.

First up is Vi. She has tanned skin with freckles across her nose and cheeks and if she wears a tank top she has a ton of them littered on her shoulders, short curly brown hair and dark green eyes that sparkle literally all the time, even if she's crying (which can happen a lot she's kind of sensitive when people are mean to her when she was only trying to help) . She stands about 5'4, 5'5 give or take and her frame is filled out. Meaning her thighs touch, she has arm muscle, and around B to C cups if you need a visual. Oh, and a bit of chub on her stomach but that just makes her look even cuddlier. She's very upbeat and kind, the type of person you see in class helping someone who doesn't understand or that person giving directions to people who got lost. Lawful good if she were a DND character.

Next is Jaiden. This prescious boi o my Lord. He has light brown skin and dark fluffy brown hair and chocolatey brown eyes that honestly are so deep you could get lost in them. In the sun they look like molten milk chocolate and when he smiles and the smile reaches his eyes? Twinkles galore like omg. Anyway he stands around 6, 6'1 and is built but not too built. He has a fair amount of muscle but it's not to the point where he could wear a D cup bra on his pecs.  He's the sweetest boy when you get to know him but on the outside he doesn't seem very approachable, he oft wears dark colours. He's been through a lot, cause he lost his mom down the road which only worsened the fact that his family distanced themselves from him and his first love (before he met Vi) lead him on (she didn't wanna hurt him but in doing so she just hurt him more) and left for another guy so he's pretty broken but luckily Vi is here to pick up the pieces and help glue or tape them back together. Sure through out their relationship he breaks again but she's always there to lift him up again and patch the cracks.

These are the two characters I'll be using for writing prompts so if you ever have a prompt but don't know what characters to use I'll probably use these two. You can also explicitly request these two cause I will gladly do that

Just found a cute song that Jaiden could sing to Vi. It's called emerald eyes by anson seabra