Garrett Royce

Name: Garrett Royce
Species: human
Gender: male
Age: 20
Eye colour: green
Hair colour:black
Height:6'2"
Sexuality: bi slice of pi
Occupation: hunter
Family: also deceased, adopted by his sister Sarah
Favourite colour: green
Car: jeep wrangler unlimited

Was orphaned at 4 and taken in by a hunter who died on a hunt when he was 16

Backstory:

I was four when I was adopted by wade. wade. I was hiding in my closet because my mother and father told me to stay inside it. I was afraid of them at the time because they looked like they had no eyes. I heard some banging from downstairs so I went to check it out. That's when I saw wade plunge what I now know is a demon blade into my "fathers" chest. He glowed before slumping to the ground completely. Wade looked up the stair case to where I was and asked me to come downstairs and I did so willingly. He then splashed me with some kind of water. After he did and I gave no reaction of pain he explained that it was holy water and burns demons.

I traveled with him until I was 16, becoming a hunter and hunting with him. The day he had died..... Is one ill never forget. We were tracking a nest of vampires and he decided to use himself as bait since most of the victims fit his description... I wasn't strong enough at the time..... I couldn't save him....

Four years later I met my new partner and now adoptive sister Sarah. I met her when she was 26 and I was about to turn 21. We've looked out for each other for the last three years and since that vampire hunt that im sure Sarah had told you about, we've been inseparable. Almost like that pair of brothers I keep hearing about.... Winchester I think their name was? I dunno. Something about them being incredibly codependent on each other and one of them liking an angel.

Not sure how he could though cause most of the angels Sarah and I have met were complete douchebags. Except for this one, loarel I think her name was. She was kind of distant but very nice. She helped us out on a few hunts we couldn't do on our own.