Ruth Boyette

Race: human but possessed
Eye colour: green
Skin colour: pale
Gender: female
Height:5'2"
Hair colour: red/auburn
Age: 22
Occupation: bartender
Sexuality: heterosexual
Family: only child, parents went on a vacation funded by their business and "never came back"
Favourite colour: deep blue
Close friends: Luke Trice (hunter, she's saved him from becoming a vampire several times)
Car: no (she prefers to travel by foot)

Race: human but possessedEye colour: green Skin colour: pale Gender: femaleHeight:5'2"Hair colour: red/auburnAge: 22Occupation: bartenderSexuality: heterosexualFamily: only child, parents went on a vacation funded by their business and "never came...

Basically Ruth's situation

Back story:

Ruth's life was pretty normal. The only time it got any weirder than normal was far in between. However, her life became incredibly weird after her parents went on a vacation. About 4 days into their vacation, she got a call from their business who regretfully informed her that her parents were..... wait a second, mauled by a bear?? They went on a vacation to Jamaica, bears don't live in jamaica?!

Anyway, ruth grabs the money that her parents left for her so she would be set for the 2 weeks they would be gone and buys a cruise ticket to Jamaica. There was no way that it could have been a bear, it had to have been something else.

Long story short, she meets a trio of hunters who caught onto the case and were investigating. They surprisingly let her join, despite her never being in the hunting business. She assists in ganking the werewolf as it was explained to her. She tags along on hunts for a while but during a demon hunt, one of the demons wasn't even fighting.

They just kind of..... stood there. They didn't provoke anyone or anything. Once the fight was over, that one demon smoked out of its original vessel and went straight for the one who A) didn't have any protection and B) wasn't a woman who's also an angel.

The trio gets really worried and goes to exorcise the demon but ruth just goes "Well that was a rush. I'm not even sure what just happened." The trio of course gets confused slightly and ruth says "the demon says they don't want to go back to hell I'm just serving as a house of sorts"

Yep. That's it. That's her story. I mean, she does end up being friends with a hunter that hunts vampires primarily. She has to help him every once in a while cause sometimes he gets infected