Sofiel

Species: angel
Gender: female
Age: unknown
Eyes colour: green
Hair colour: black
Height:5'2"
Sexuality: lesbian
Relation to previous two: guardian angel of Garrett (she wasn't allowed to step in on some occaisions) future girlfriend of Sarah
Favourite colour: yellow like the tips of her wings

She was thrown out of heaven for disobedience (interfering by preventing something from happening to garrett) and for loving a human

Backstory(basically how she met the siblings):

I was watching the human in my charge, garrett, as he hunted a vampires nest. I wanted to interfere to make sure he would be safe but if I did i would get cast out of heaven.... I sighed as I watched garrett meet another hunter named Sarah from what I remember.

The second I got a glance at her I felt my vessels heart speed up. My vessels face began to feel warm as well. I tilted my head slightly, is this what humans call attraction?

It was a couple years later that I actually decided to interfere. Garrett and Sarah were hunting demons but there were too many for just the two of them. I defied my orders and immediately flew down to the scene and defeated the lot of demons. Garrett stared at me in awe, while Sarah merely stared at me.

"Are you both okay?" I asked. They both nodded slightly, although Sarah seemed begrudging to do so. "What are you and why did you help us?" Sarah asked.

"I am sofiel, an angel of the lord. And I am Garretts guardian angel"

"If you're my guardian angel, why didn't you help me when I needed you?" I heard Garrett ask. I sighed softly and turned to him. "I wasn't allowed to interfere. You had to go through those things in order for you to meet Sarah. I only chose to interfere now because I felt that the both of you needed help and I wasn't going to stand by this time." I was telling the pure truth and he could tell. He nodded slightly.

"Well, since the hunt is done, im going to the bar. You coming Garrett or are you gonna stay with miss angel over there?" Sarah asked as she walked toward her car.

"I think ill stay and get to know my guardian for a bit" Sarah nodded at his response and got in her car, driving toward the nearest bar. After Garrett and i had talked I went back to heaven. Only to have my superior glaring at me. The slightest bit of fear shown in my eyes before I was struck down from heaven.