• His abs

3rd P.O.V

After the two siblings ate dinner at a restaurant, the headed back home. (Y/N) was pretty tired and she was trying not to let her eyes shut close.

Her stare was down, while her hand was holding Jimin's one, sharing the warmth.

Suddenly, she felt her shoulder being forced backwards. Someone walked into her. Maybe on purpose. She stopped holding Jimin's hand and looked back. The guy that pushed her backwards, smiled at her. He had brownish hair and piercings.

"What's wrong?", Jimin turned and looked at her worried. She shook her head, "Hm.. Nothing.. I'm just tired". She started walking next to Jimin again. She looked once more back and saw the boy smirking at her. She sighed and followed Jimin silently.

 Jimin and (Y/N) arrived at their house

Jimin and (Y/N) arrived at their house. It was 6:00 in the morning and their parents were propably sleeping.

"I'm going to drink a cup of water.. You should better head to bed and sleep.. Also thanks for tonight", (Y/N) said awkwardly. She headed to the kitchen and drank a cup of water.

She sighed and yawned quietly and walked past the living room. She noticed Jimin lying on the sofa. His chest rising up and down. His eyes were closed and his lips parted, inhaling and exhaling calmly. She smiled and walked up the stairs to get a blanket for him.

She came back with the blanket and covered him, making sure to keep him warm all night. She chuckled, "Such a big baby..". His hand reached to grab hers and pulled her body close to him.

He smirked, "Big baby huh? Wanna try me?". She blushed, "Weren't you supposed to be sleeping?". "No.. Your perfume woke me up. You smell extremely good (Y/N)..", he said with husky voice and reached for her neck and sniffed on her skin. He exhaled hot breath on this spot and she shivered under him.

"Jimin.. You can't touch me like that..", she said breathless. He frowned slightly, "Why?". She sighed, "I'm your sister and you are my brother.. Anyone could see this the wrong way". He chuckled, "But I'm not doing anything wrong.. I'm just enjoying your scent", he touched lightly with his nose her neck and sniffed once more. She gave up talking and allowed it.

"What? Giving up like that?", he said and leaned closer to her face. "I thought that you would lecture me more.. I like it". She blushed and he kept leaning more, staring at her lips. She closed her eyes tightly and waited.

"(Y/N)!JIMIN! Are you back?" Their dad shouted. Jimin stopped and pulled her under the blanket with him and wrapped his arms around her waist. She didn't dare to talk or move.

Her parents walked into the living room and stared at their daugher and son sleeping together on the sofa. "Aw look at them.. They are so cute. ", their mum said. "Don't you think they touch each other a lot..? Maybe we should seperat--", their dad stopped talking when the woman put a hand on his lips, "No. They are fine, let them be honey..".

With that he nodded and headed back to their room, without bothering (Y/N) and Jimin anymore.

The next morning

(Y/n) woke up on her own bed. She eyed the room and sighed. She pulled off her body, the white sheets and glanced down on her clothes.

She wasn't wearing the clothes from yesterday. She was wearing some black tight shorts and an oversized grey shirt. Frowning about this, the door of her bathroom started opening and she glanced to see who was coming out of there.

She gasped when Jimin came out of the door half-naked, only a towel around his waist. His well-toned abs were shining with beads of water sliding down his body, running his hand through his wet hair.

 His well-toned abs were shining with beads of water sliding down his body, running his hand through his wet hair

She blushed and put a pillow on her face and screamed, "What are you doing in here?!". He didn't answer.

"Why am I not wearing my clothes?! Explain!", she shouted breathless. He walked towards her direction and pulled the pillow away from her face and put his hand on her mouth, preventing her from screaming.

He sighed and looked at her eyes, "First.. I couldn't use my bathroom because the faucet was damaged. Second I changed your clothes yesterday after you slept on the sofa with me and I thought of dressing you up with those, would be a good solution to keep you comfortable" and with that he smirked, "Now scream as much as you want, no one is here".

She frowned, "Thanks-- but where is mum and dad?". He giggled, "Well if you look at the clock..", he forced her head to look at the clock, "It's 5:00 PM. They are working and they will be back at night..", he smiled.

She sighed, "Good.. But put some clothes on!". He smirked, "Aw don't you like what you see? I thought that you like it.. Because yesterday after you slept with me on the sofa, your hand went under my shirt and rested on my abs.. Mind explaining?".

She blushed, "I-I don't know what you are talking about! After all, yesterday you liked my perfume, I like your abs! What's your problem?", she looked at him with a steady face. After some seconds she felt her face heating up, watching him licking his bottom lip, smirking at her.

"Well I wouldn't mind you liking my abs.. Neither liking me", he winked at her and headed towards the door. She looked away, "only in your dreams..", she whispered. He smirked and left her alone in her room. "Stupid Park Jimin..", she whispered and pouted.

××Unedited××

Thanks for your support these days. You mean a lot to me🔥