• I love you (Part 1)

3rd P.O.V

He kissed your lips like there was no tomorrow. The tip of his tongue licked,  again and again your bottom lip, asking for permission. You allowed his pink muscle to enter your wet cavern, by separating slightly your lips and letting him take the lead. His hands moved from next to your head, down on your sides, rubbing gently with his fingertips the skin under your sweater. The room was filled with your heavy breathing and the sloppy sounds of your aggresive, but yet passionate kissing. You ran your hand through his soft raven hair and rested the other on his chest, feeling his heartbeat quickening.

The sweater that you were wearing was riding up your sides, every minute even higher, making way for his burning hands to trail up your sides. Feeling pretty hot, he started taking of his shirt, breathing hard and loudly. The next thing to be tossed across the room, was your sweater, which he had been tagging on all this time. He eyed you up and down, making your cheeks flush red, "God, I love you", he said between hard sighs, in a seductive raspy voice. "I love you t-too..", you stuttered shyly. He chuckled and brought your body to stick with his, by your waist and started kissing lovingly your neck. The kissing though, started turning into sucking and biting, while his hands were roaming around your bare back.

He brought your lips against his, one more time, kissing you softly. His hands travelled down your tummy, unbuttoning your shorts and pulling them all the way down to your ankles. He placed the palm of his hands on your thighs, sending chills over your body. You kissed his neck, planting purple hickeys here and there and rested your arms on his shoulders. "Jump", he demanded you and you jumped, locking your legs around his hips and his hands supporting you by being placed under your thighs. He moved from behind the door, towards the bed. He placed you gently on the white mattress, while hovering you. He sucked at your collarbone and you were stroking gently his abs, feeling them with your fingertips. He stopped his actions and looked at you, your flushed face together with you swollen lips, your body only in your undergarments and chest moving up and down from your fast breathing. "Do you still think the same about me being a shortie (Y/n)?", his lips curl into a dark-eyed seductive smirk. You knew that trouble was coming by those arrogant lips of his. "Yes and no", you replied being smart. He looked at you confused, "What?". You chuckled, "Well, show me something so I can believe that you are not a shortie.. It's up to you". He chuckled, "Since we are alone in this room..", he brushed his full lips against your lightly, "I will just have to take you here and now..", he whispered, next to your ear. Your skin started creating goosebumps and your whole body shivered under his warmth. "Then take me..", you stated. He smiled and hugged you, pulling you to sit on his lap, while kissing you softly and lovingly. His hands were stroking your back, until one unclipped your bra.

Your skin tensed up by a cool breeze in the room. You sighed looking at his quick movements, tossing the bra across the room. His hands touched your breasts slightly and then he started kissing them and sucking on the harden  buds. Jimin's hands are grasping your back, pulling you towards him as his mouth starts devouring yours once again. Pulling away, you pushed him down on the bed and started kissing from his neck, slowly to his chest, abs and v-line. Looking at him through your heavy lashes, you started undoing his belt. He smirked, "You look hot down there.. ", he commented and you blushed awkwardly. You undid his belt and started unbuttoning his jeans quickly. Glancing up, you watched as his lips were trapped between his teeth and his eyes were a dark brown colour, sending shivers down your spine. He pulled his jeans all the way down, taking them off and throwing them away like trash, and with that he pulls you towards him and captures your jaw, looking in your eyes. "Are you sure that you want this?", he asks you with a heavy voice, full of concern. You nodded and swallowed, looking at him and feeling his stare travelling down to your swollen lips with saliva glistening on them, and the sweat sticking together some of your hair locks. "I love you, (Y/n). If you want to stop this, you just have to tell me, or else I won't be able to stop", he stated never breaking eye contact. A bubbly feeling was filling your stomach up, it was just too much to handle.

I'm a cliff hanger xoxo. 🐙
Sorry for not updating!
《Guys don't be silent readers..
Start voting please》
Unedited ×××