• Tears

3rd P.O.V

His lips were on yours. Yours were on his. There was nothing so perfect compaired to this. You blushed, feeling his lips, sucking yours. His lips tasted like coffee, they were refreshing and tasty. You kissed back slowly, feeling him smirking into the kiss. You tried pulling away by putting the palms of your hands on his chest. You shouldn't do this with him.. You loved Jimin. Jimin was precious and limited edition. You pushed him gently back, looking down. Jungkook stopped and looked at you, frowning. "(Y/n).. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to do this without your permission", he said. You got up, "It's okay..", you sighed. "It's just that, I can't choose you.. I'm really sorry..", you said. You tried calming yourself down or else tears would stream down your face.

He bite his bottom lip, "I will walk you home..", he smiled. Still his smile was warm and kindhearted. You hurt his feelings and he was still smiling at you. You stopped following him and looked down. He also stopped, "What's wrong?". You took a deep breath and ran towards him and hugged his torso, rubbing your nose on his chest, "I'm so sorry Kookie.. But please.. Don't leave my side..", you said.

He smiled and brought his hands up placing one on your back and the other on your head, bringing your body closer, in a pretty comfortable hug. You holded back your tears, you didn't like hurting people who cared about you. You hated it. He looked down, deeply in your eyes, "You are a precious girl. Be careful of your choices and hey..", you looked up at him, "If anyone hurts you, I will beat him up", he finished his sentence, giving you the most sweet smile you have ever seen in your whole life. You laughed, letting one single tear stream down your cheek.

He wipped it away and looked at you, "Friends?"

He wipped it away and looked at you, "Friends?". Your heart melted from inside, "Friends..", you said smiling at him.

Later after arriving home

You opened your door and locked it behind you. You sniffed once and wipped another tear from your tear and threw your keys on the table. The house was dark. You walked upstairs and turned on the lights at the hall of the rooms. You started walking towards your bedroom's door and sniffed once more, sighing. Opening your door and closing it behind it, you sat on your comfy bed and took of your shoes, putting them away. You took off tour dress and put it on a chair and changed into your pajamas.

You went into your bathroom and grabbed a piece of tissue and sniffed once more

You went into your bathroom and grabbed a piece of tissue and sniffed once more. You sat on the bed and crossed your legs, staring at the wall across you. Your door knocked, interrupting your thoughts. You knew who it was. "Come in", you said with a cracked voice. The handle turned and Jimin came in with a worried look on his face. He eyed you up and down and then looked at your face, noticing some innocent tears rolling down your cheeks. He walked slowly towards your bed and sat next to you, "Let it out..", he said with a smooth voice. You looked at him immediately and hugged him, placing your hands around his neck. He placed the palms of his hands on your hips and sighed.

"I just rejected Jungkook.. Because I love you and I care about you.. Why are you shaking my heart that much?", you said looking in his eyes waiting for his reaction. He looked at you surprised, "You love me..? I thought that you would choose him". You chuckled, "I love you. You are precious..". He smiled and leaned in. You closed your eyes and felt his lips moving in sync with yours. He pushed you gently back, lying you on the white bedsheets. He started kissing your neck hungrily with those full lips of his and started sucking on your skin. He pulled away and took off his glasses and put them on the desk next to you. He kissed your lips again, licking your bottom lip, asking for entrance.

You parted your lips and his skillful tongue entered your mouth searching for a partner. He found his partner and marked your mouth as his territory. He kissed again your neck and bite on your skin roughy. You hissed, "J-Jimin.. Mom and dad are going to kill you about this..", you said. He smirked and didn't answer, instead he went to the other side of your neck and did the same. You moaned and blushed. He leaned next to your eyer, "I can't wait to make love to you, (Y/n)..", he said with a husky voice". Make love to you? You couldn't do this. He was still your damn brother.  

You gasped at this sentence, "Jimin.. Stop.. we are not supposed to do this.. you are my broth--"
"We are not siblings in law, (Y/N).. Fuck everyone and everything. I want you.", he said and placed his hands on your sides and stroked them, while kissing you with passion.

××Unedited××