• Dirty game

Your P.O.V

I woke up wrapped into Jimin's arms. My back was sticking on his chest, basically his bare chest. I turned to the other side, so I was facing his face. I picked a look under the bedsheets and I was still wearing my pijamas but he didn't. He was topless and the only thing that was covering the stuff down there, was his boxers. I blushed at the view and looked at his face. His full lips were parted and his breathing was steady. His raven hair looked so soft and without thinking, I ran my hand through it gently. When I touched him, his lips were pressed together and his breathing stopped by his sigh. I smiled and moved even closer, nearly touching my lips with his. I took some seconds to watch his beautiful face from closer, but his arm did its way under my blouse and touched my bare waist, pushing my body closer and pressing his lips on mine.

I opened my eyes, while kissing back and I were greeted by two dark brown eyes, looking into mine. He closed them again and smiled into the kiss, hugging me tight. The palm of his hand was on my waist, under my blouse and his fingers were stroking my skin, softly. He broke the kiss and he leaned his face and attacked my neck. He kissed, sucked and nipped at the skin between my shoulder and my neck, leaving hickeys here and there. I allowed my head to fall back, giving him more space to do so and parted my lips, breathing heavily. He sucked harder than before and a moan left my lips. I blushed and bite my bottom lip. He stopped and returned to my lips, kissing me hungrily, "Let your moans out.. Let me hear them", he whispered in a husky voice.

He sucked οn my collarbone, making me moan once more. With that, his hands moved lower from my waist, grabbing my butt. "J-Jimin..", I tried stopping him, but he didn't listen. He grabbed my butt harder and licked the area, where he was sucking before. "J-Jimin.. They will hear..", I said panting. He hummed, "I don't care.. Can't you care less?", he said looking at me with lust, bitting his bottom lip.

"Be mine

"Be mine..", he said breathless, while sitting up and pushing me to sit on his lap. I blushed and sat on his lap, "I'm already yours", I said while kissing his neck, softly. He placed his arms around my waist, bringing me closer, "Then why are you worried?", he said. I kissed his neck once more, touching lightly my tongue on the skin, "I'm not worried. We can do whatever you want. But when we are alone only..", I whispered. He smirked, "Then be ready because If I find you and we are alone, I'm going to give your butt so many slaps, making you call my name all night long..", he said licking my ear. I shivered under his touch and moved my body a little bit around his lap, because of the uncomfortable feeling in my stomach. He hissed and closed his eyes, "Don't move..", he said. I looked at him confused but then I smirked, leaning  next to his ear, "What? Don't you like having me, moving around your lap like this..?", I said. He chuckled, "You are playing a dirty game miss..", he said. I smirked and moved my butt once more, closer to the bulge at his pants. He moaned lightly, "Do that again and you won't get out of this room, until tomorrow..", he said looking dead serious. "Why?", I asked him. He smirked, "Because I'm going to do so many things to you, that you won't be able to walk for the next hours..", he said licking his bottom lip.

"Try me", I said. He looked at me with an evil smile and pinned me down, grabbing both of my wrists with one hand and spreading my legs with the other, sitting between them. I blushed, "You are not serious", I said. He shook his head, "Oh yeah I am..", he said. I chuckled, "Is that how you greet people in the morning? Trying to seduce them..?", I said smirking. He grabbed my thighs, bringing them closer to his face and started kissing my left inner thigh, softly, "Well if you don't want me to touch you like that..", he hummed against my skin, "I will just have to tickle you..", he said and placed his hands on my hips, keeping me in place, bringing his face closer to my neck kissing it, while his hands started tickling me. I started giggling for a while, but then it turned into laughing. He smirked and pressed his hips against mine, making me yelp and blush. I could feel eveyrthing down there, "J-Jimin..", I said looking at him with wide eyes.

"What? Don't you like it?", he said smirking. I looked away and he thrusted just lightly, making me gasp and look straight into his eyes. He chuckled and kissed my lips, "Fool.. I won't do anything that you don't want me to. But you promised when we are alone that we will do something.. So be ready", he winked at me and got up, walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind him. I was left there dumb. I looked into my mirror and my face was absolutely the same with a tomato. I sighed and covered myself with the bedsheets, "I will get you back Park Jimin..", I whispered.

××Unedited××
Not a smut as I planned in the first place but something kinky😏