• Sister

3rd P.O.V

Two weeks ago, Jimin tried his best to mark you, as his territory. He showered your body with light kisses and rough hickeys. But there was a tiny problem. You didn't do everything till the end. He could not handle it taking you that night, you were tired, sad and also happy but your body was not able to survive such an act. Not yet.

Skipping the part were your bodies were supposed to connect as one, you cuddled all night long instead. Sure, he would attack you another time, but not this one. Your parents were already home, from their trip and everything was intense. They didn't find out about the things you and Jimin did, but they saw the hickeys all around your body. They were sure that you had a boyfriend, but they were mad about it because he was too "'rough'' with you.

You were sitting around the dining table, eating. Jimin was sitting across of you. Next to him was sitting his dad and right next to you, your mum. You were picking at your food, feeling nervous. All of this because of Jimin who found it funny, teasing you all day. He was pinning you against every freaking wall, when your parents were not looking, just to steal a kiss from your pink lips.

Right there, looking at you while eating, he winked and aytomatically smirked. You blushed and looked down on your food, looking once in a while your parents, smiling at them. This scene was pretty awkward. Your skin was tensing up every time his staring, was falling on your eyes, your lips, your chest and again back to your eyes.

His black hair was so good on him, making you feel uncomfortable, in a good way though. You just wanted to get up and grab him from the collar and kiss his full lips. His teasing was just too much for you to take, you would give up later for sure.

You drank a little bit of water from your cup in front of you and looked at Jimin, then your parents, "I'm really tired, I'm going to sleep..", you said faking a smile. They all nodded and you left.

Jimin though was still having fun, looking at your butt, until it would dissappear from his sight. He finished his meal, a couple of minutes later and got up, waving at his parents. He put his hands in his pockets and headed upstairs, smirking. Of course, he wouldn't open his door, but yours. Such a gentleman isn't he? Without leaving you alone to calm down.

He didn't even spend energy on knocking the door, he just entered the room. He found you there, standing up, putting on the blouse of your pijamas. You looked at him and blushed, "Jimin..". He grabbed you by the waist and sticked his body with yours, "I missed you, I can't breathe without you", he said breathless, but also in a husky voice.

You tensed up, feeling his hands going under the fabric of your blouse, stroking your sides. "Jimin.. stop teasing me already.. I'm tired", you said. He smirked and kissed your neck, "Are you tired in general or tired of me..?", he pouted and looked in your eyes. "You know that I won't get tired of you, never", you said. He smiled, "Good, because I'm crazy for you", he said in a raspy voice, never heard this side of him ever before. He brought his hands under your butt, lifting you up and making you wrap and lock your legs around his waist.

He immediately kissed your lips and you kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck, bringing him closer. He walked forward and kind of smashed your back against the door. He pulled away looking at you, "Oops baby..", he said smiling widely. You chuckled until you heard, "Jimin? (Y/n)? Is everything okay?" And with that your door opened revealing your parents.

Before they could look inside the room, Jimin dropped you on your legs and you jumped on your bed, pretending to be asleep. He also sat on your bed and looked straight at the door, opening. He swallowed and you tried your best to make it look realistic.

The looked inside and your mum was the first to whisper-yell, "What was that sound?". Jimin sweatdropped, trying to look confused, "What sound?", he said. His parents spoke, "We heard something, is everything okay?". "Oh hell yeah, everything is okay. It must have been the dog", Jimin said. They both looked at him, "We don't have a dog Jimin..", they said in sync.

You from the other side, were ready to start laughing but you didn't. Jimin scratched the back of his head and smied showing his teeth, "Ahaha.. really?", he said.

His dad facepalmed and spoke, "Anyways, get out and let your sister sleep

His dad facepalmed and spoke, "Anyways, get out and let your sister sleep..". Jimin tensed up by the word "sister", but didn't speak. He felt guilty putting you in such a mess. But he really was crazy about you.

He nodded and exited the room, closing the door behind him, letting you really sleep this time.

××Unedited××

Note: I've been messing up a little bit with the plot but don't worry, I still have a lot to write. Thanks for the support👐💋

 Thanks for the support👐💋