• Big babies

3rd P.O.V

"That girl was my ex-girlfriend. She came to explain herself to me and the reason why she broke up with me. She is now in a relationship with Taehyung..", Jimin said sighing. Jungkook started sweating even more and rolled from the sofa to the floor, groaning. (Y/n) looked at Jimin confused, "What girl..? Were you with a girl this entire time up there without saying a freaking word?!", she said glaring at him.

Jimin noticed a vain on her neck, popping out. "I'm sorry..", he said trying to stretch his hand to stroke her hair. She got up, grabbed him by the collar and pushed him on the sofa hard. She then picked a pillow and threw it on his face, "I..", she picked another one and hit his stomach with that, "will...", she panted while picking another one up and hit his hands, which he put in front of his chest to defend himself, "KILL YOU".

She stood there in front of him panting. Her hair was mixed up and she was a panting and sweating mess. Jungkook was still groaning trying to calm himself down, on the floor. Jimin just looked at her and he laughed. He was laughing so hard that tears started streaming down his face.

He was hugging one of the pillows that she threw on him, like dear life

He was hugging one of the pillows that she threw on him, like dear life. "Stop laughing! It's not funny!", she said. He began laughing even harder and he also rolled from the sofa, on the floor laughing. She was looking at two big babies, rolling on the floor. The one groaning and the other laughing his ass off. "I can't stand you two.. Goodnight", she said walking away, sighing.

"I hope that you are satisfied now..", Jungkook said looking at the laughing baby. Jimin was wipping away his tears, while trying to catch his breath, "W-What?", he said panting. "You made her angry..", Jungkook said, getting up from the floor and sitting on the sofa. Jimin frowned and got up, "Shit no", he ran upstairs quickly to find (Y/n). Jungkook was just staring at Jimin's back, really frustrated.

He reached for his phone, in his pocket and texted (Y/n)

Μessenger

Kookie🔥: I'm sorry. I misunderstood the situation.

You🌠:
It's okay. Uh.. Jimin is at the hall.. I'm logging off.. Goodnight cya tomorrow Kookie-koo💞

Kookie🔥: Okay cya❤

Jimin knocked at (Y/n)'s door. She didn't answer and lied on the bed, covering her whole body with the bedsheets. He opened the door and walked in slowly. He approached her body and sat on the bed next to her, "I'm sorry for not telling you.. Will you forgive me?", he said, looking worried. She shook her head, always silent. "Come on.. You know that I care about you..", he pouted lying next to her and looking at her back. She shook her head again. "You know that you mean a lot to me, right?", he said stroking her shoulder. She didn't answer.

He sighed and grabbed her side gently, rolling her to the other side with her back on the bed, pinning her down. His body over her covered one. He smiled and pushed away the bedsheets, revealing her face. He brought his hand to move some hair locks out off her face and sighed once more, "You know that I love you..", he said. She looked away and pouted her lips. He chuckled, "You are cute when you are angry..", he said and placed his index finger under her chin, forcing her to look at him.

"Don't call me that..", she mutered. "Or else?", he said smirking, leaning down slowly. Some locks of his raven hair was covering his eyebrows and looked pretty soft like his lips. She just stared at his lips and then back in his eyes. "I won't talk to you for a whole day..", she said back. "Oh really?", he said leaning closer, their lips inches away. He breathed hot air against her lips and she shivered under his touch. "Then.. I will just have to do bad things to you (Y/n)..", he muttered in a husky voice.

She blushed and swallowed, looking deep into his eyes. "But not today.. Tonight I'm sleeping with you no matter what", he stated, moving away from her, leaving her there with a racing heartbeat. "What if anyone sees us?", she said breathless. "I locked the door", he said simply and grabbed the bedsheets which she had her body covered into and forced her with them to stick on his body. He smiled and hugged her tight by the waist, resting his eyes. She watched him falling asleep quickly and stroked his cheek, "You are an idiot Park Jimin..", she whispered, "But you are my idiot..".

××Unedited××
Sorry it's short, but I had to upload a chapter since you asked for it. Kisses♡