• Being his princess [ending]

Welcome back cuties. I've decided to end the story with this last one chapter. Thank you all  for supporting my page for so many months and still reading my book. There is going to be another book with a k-drama star known as Sung Hoon. Enjoy and make sure to comment and vote. ❤️

3rd P.O.V

That one night was the most pleasurable of all the other ones. Your body was sticking to his bare and sweaty one. Both of you couldn't resist each other. You kept bringing your noses together and kissing each other passionately. Your lips couldn't get enough from his full and hungry ones. It was almost a dream that you never thought it would become your favourite reality. He looked into your eyes, as if it was the last time he would stare at them, and asked you, "Do you really love me?". You nodded, replying while trying to catch your breath, "Not only do I love you, but I want to spend my whole life with you..". He smirked, "(Y/n).. It's not the first time that a woman has cried because of me, but you are the first that I thought of her being beautiful when she cried."

You were moved by his words. Indeed, he had seen you a lot of times crying. You always thought of yourself being ugly when crying, but Jimin saw otherwise. "You are the first man that acted that way towards me.. Thank you for all Jimin", you said while a tear left the corner of your eye, falling on the mattress. He placed his palm gently on your cheek and rubbed the tear away, "I will always think of you as my princess", he said. You smiled and chuckled, "Should we find a place to build our castle then?", you asked. He smiled gently, "Yes your majesty, I shall steal you away and become your slave..". You both giggled and turned over to sleep, hugging each other tightly.

The next day you both woke up early. You decided to write a letter to explain the situation between Jimin and you to your mom. He packed up your stuff and his and headed towards the door smiling, "Should we head out my lady?". You nodded and placed the letter on the counter, smiling. It was the first time that you did something like that with the man that you really loved. It was against your parents opinion of course, but you loved him and he loved you back. That's what matters.

You lifted your bag from the floor and dropped it over your shoulder, "Let's go", you said while locking hands with him. You both headed out, determined to live your life as you pleased. And you really did.

It was bad I know but I really don't have the time to develop a story line right now

It was bad I know but I really don't have the time to develop a story line right now. Thanks for the support again💜