Our amazing handsome son.

**trigger warning (dysphoria)**

"Tyler?"

"Yes, mom?"  I scrolled through my essay fixing my typos. 

"Pizza is here!".

I sighed as I closed my laptop, I pressed my palms against my desk and pushed back causing my chair to move backward. I sat for a second looking down at my chest I frowned as my heart sank. 

"Tyler?"

Mom opened the door causing me to jump. I'm a very skittish person. A pencil could drop in class and I would jump out of my skin. Like the ghost jumping out of the pumpkins in the nightmare before Christmas. Sometimes I wish I was a ghost. 

"Yeah?". I looked up at my door. 

Mom's face looked sad and droopy, Mom always sees me unhappy with my chest and body. It's like she feels the pain I do. Maybe she does? maybe she feels unhappy with her body?.

"pizza honey"

I smiled and stood up. I stretched my stiff muscles and yawned. Mom smiled softly and disappeared from my door. I was left alone in silence beside the low hum of my fan. I looked into my body mirror on my door. I walked to my door and stood in front of my mirror, I shifted so my chest was facing away to the side from my mirror.

"Never flat enough," I whispered not knowing if mom was still near my door. 

I sighed and walked out of my room to the hallway then down the stairs. The smell of pizza filled my nose. My stomach rumbled. I heard dad and mom laugh as dad laughed. I ran down the steps

"fooodd" I love pizza, I ran by the hallway mirror catching a glimpse of my non-flat chest. My stomach flipped. I suddenly wasn't hungry. I stopped running and slowly walked back to the mirror. I stared at my chest, then my face, my legs, my everything. 

"I look like a girl" I mumbled quietly. A lump formed in my throat, my stomach turned hard almost making me throw up. I closed my eyes not looking at my reflection. I felt big warm arms wrap around me. The smell of Calonge filled the air.

"Dad" I sniffled. "Who am I?". Tears slipped down my cheeks. 

"Tyler, you are Tyler. My son, my handsome loving son. Who will always be my boy". 

I smiled as tears slipped down faster. His arms tightened. I opened my eyes to see him behind me. I felt moms soft hand slip into mine, I turned my head to her almost crying.

"Mom?"  I held back sobs. "Who am I?". Tears filled her eyes as she smiled causing my tears to fall faster.

"My loving amazing son, my handsome boy" She wiped my tears away with her sleeve of her sweater. 

"My amazing baby boy named Tyler". 

I started to shake my head no. I began to sob hard falling to my knees. Mom dropped to the floor with me and wrapped her arms around me holding me close. 

"Yes, Tyler you are. You are your fathers and my amazing son, Our amazing handsome son" 

I held onto my mother, Dad hugged me and my mother as I cried. 

**hi who ever read this it is short but sweet even tho I almost cried at the end of writing this. More is coming today!**