I hope he burns in hell!

(I'm thinking about adding other band members any suggestions?!. It can be any band member!)

(Josh)

I made my way through the woods. Twigs and branches tangled around my feet. The sun was starting to set, the sky turned orange and pink. 

"Pretty" I smiled and continued to walk, Once I was at the house I jogged to the side door. My service dog Lilly barked loudly. 

"Lilly?!" I gasped. Lilly was brought here by my dad's brother who was living with us. I quickly opened the door and fell to my knees as she jumped all over me licking my face. I laughed loudly as I ran my fingers through her thick fur.

"Josh is home" My mom called out. 

"Okay, Lilly go to mom" Lill's pink tongue flopped out as she ran into the living room and jumped up on the couch. My mom giggled and snuggled against her.

"Tyler is home alone is it okay if im with him until his parents come back?" I got off my knees and brushed the dust off from my knees. 

"Uh, when do they get home?" she turned her head towards me. My heart sank to my feet.

"Seven days.." I looked down at my feet. 

"Uh... okay you can stay.." 

My heart leaped back to its place. 

"Really?" I ran to her and hugged her. I haven't hugged my mother since my brother died. 

"You said it's doing you good" She hugged me back. 

"Take Lilly with you so she can be there to help you with your episodes" 

I nodded 

"Thank you, mom, so much." I ran up my stairs to my room, once I was in my room I grabbed my book bag. I opened my dresser drawer and grabbed my two pairs of black jeans and two pairs of my PJ pants. I walked to my closet and grabbed my Nirvana shirt, Of mice and men shirt, My black bleached Attila shirt and two of my black shirts. I neatly put the clothes in my book bag. I walked to my dresser and closed my drawer I left open. Before it closed I saw my box of condoms. 

"You don't need them." I chewed the side of my tongue and tapped the dresser drawer with the tip of my pointer finger. 

"Eh, you never know" I picked up the box, opened it and pulled out three, I grabbed three pairs of socks and wrapped one sock around the condoms and put it in my book bag. As I walked out I grabbed my black snap back and Lilly's leash. I started to walk down the hallways when I heard a girl moaning. I stopped and listened for a bit. 

"Oh yeah, it's perfect don't move the camera." My father's sick voice moaned out, he always has skype sex with other women. I balled my fist, my finger nails dug into my skin causing pain to shoot through my palm. I shook my head and walked away wiping the blood onto my jeans. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my tooth brush put it in my bookbag. I heard Lilly's nail pitter patter on the floor next to me.  I heard the girl moans. Anger filled me, Lilly nuzzled her nose into my leg. Lilly tugged on my jeans with her teeth she does that to distract me. I looked down at her smiling.

"I hope he burns in hell!" I bent down and rubbed her cheeks.

"Yes, I doooo!" I cooed softly.

"Come on girl" I latched the leash to her collar and walked down the stairs.

"I'm going, mom!" I walked to the kitchen and pulled my charger out of the socket above the counter.

"Be careful and call me later!"

"Okay" 

Making my way back towards the front door I saw my dad walk down the steps. He looked at me.

"Hey son! heading out for a trip!" He laughed. I didn't laugh back or smile. Lilly went to go to walk to him I jerked the collar gently so it wouldn't hurt her. 

"Come on Lilly, Mom im heading out I love you!" I opened the door.

"Love you too baby be safe" 

I walked out shutting the door, I walked down the steps and put my book bag on my shoulder and started to walk down the sidewalk to the road. 

"Since I have you with me, Lilly, we have to take the long way to Tyler's" I looked down at her, her tail wagged and her tongue was flopping out of her mouth. 

"You are my best friend girly girl"