See ya in a while crocodile

(LAST CHAPTER OF THIS PART IM SORRY IT SUCKED AND SO SORRY FOR LATE UPLOAD DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY HIT ME HARD)

(Josh)

I woke up to Tyler shaking me as he screamed of happiness. I jerked up and looked around rubbing the sleep out of my eye. 

"It's Friday!" He squealed as he jumped up and down. I smiled as he jumped into my lap, He wrapped his legs around my waist and hugged tightly. I wrapped my arms around him as he sniffled softly. 

"Are you crying, Ty?" I leaned back a bit, he was smiling and crying. 

"Of happiness" He wiped the tears from his face as I planted a kiss on his forehead. 

"Let's take a shower together?" I smiled as he nodded. I stood up holding Tyler close, I opened the door carefully, Tyler leaned back and looked side to side. 

"Clear!" He whispered I took off running to the bathroom looking past Tyler. We both chuckled as I kicked the door shut. Tyler jumped down and got undressed quickly. So did I Tyler turned on the shower, I watched him closely. His facial expressions, how he held his hand out under the water to see if it was too cold or too hot he is so perfect. I walked up to him slowly and wrapped my arms around him, his back was against my chest. 

"Im going to feel like a boy... A real boy even though I didn't get bottom surgery." Tyler whispered as he rubbed my arm slowly, I laid my head on his shoulder and kissed the crook of his neck softly. 

"I love you baby" I mumbled into his neck, he tilted his head back slightly. Nibbling slightly I moved my hand down to his thighs and back up to his chest. 

"I love you too Joshua" He whimpered as I sucked slightly, I stopped so I wouldn't leave a hickey.  

"Let's hurry up so we can get downstairs" I kept kissing until Tyler stepped into the shower.

"Well come on" He smirked as I started to step into the shower, water hit my back as Tyler wrapped his arm around the top of my shoulders pulling me close to him. Water trickled down his perfect face. I reached for the shampoo and grabbed it, I pulled the cap off and squeezed some out onto my palm. Tyler laid his head on my chest, I smiled as I rubbed the shampoo into his hair. I hummed the song he wrote I love so much "Drown". 

"Joshua" Tyler giggled as I rinsed his hair, soap suds ran down the back of his neck and back. 

"What?" I hummed more of the song as I rubbed conditioner into Tyler's hair. 

"Stahp singing my songs" He mumbled like he was embarrassed. How can he be so embarrassed about his talent all I can do is play the drums and other small instruments.

"I love your singing baby" I kissed his cheek then washed my own hair. Tyler and I were drying our hair with our blow dryers.

"No more binder, well after the surgery for a bit I will have to wear it. But after that I'm free." Tyler chuckled I smiled, nodded and hugged him from behind, then I continued to blow dry my hair. After we did our hair half ass because Tyler and I were too excited we got dressed. I put on my blue NASA shirt, black ripped jeans and my black vans. Tyler put on a black shirt, his favorite Rick And Morty pajama pants. The doctors told him to be comfortable and wear comfy clothes. We rushed down the stairs to his mom who was standing by the door, Her arms were crossed and a big smile was on her face. Tyler grabbed my hand and held it tight, I squeezed gently and looked over at him. Tears fell slowly as he smiled looking at me then at his mom, I heard mom sniffle then Tyler walked to mom with his arms out. They hugged and cried a bit I teared up a bit seeing how happy I made them made me feel good about myself, Even though Kira was slowly coming back...