I love you, Joshua

(SEXUAL CONTENT ALSO I DON'T WRITE MUCH SEXUAL CONTENT SO IT MAY SUCK AND BE AWKWARD... SO IMMA CUT THIS CHAPTER SHORT LMAO)

*Trigger warning (Some dysphoria)*

(Josh)

Tyler covered his face as I kissed his neck down to his hips. He was still dressed I had no shirt on, . 

"Josh" I lifted his shirt up and off of him. 

"Yes," I kissed his cheek and looked down at him. 

"Please don't take my binder off?" He looked down like he was ashamed of himself. I don't understand why he hates his body. I guess it's because I don't understand that feeling. 

"Of course" I smiled and kissed his lips gently, He kissed back wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt myself get hard, I blushed deeply as Tyler's hand moved closer to my spot. 

"Joshua" Tyler whispered. I looked at him 

"Yes?" 

"I hope you still want me" His voice cracked a bit. Oh, Tyler don't cry.

"I do I will always want you." He smiled softly

"Even if I don't have boy parts..." He closed his eyes, a tear slipped down.

"Baby, yes. I love you.." my heart sank. What if he doesn't love me back? what if this is a crush feeling for him. I do love him I know I do. 

He smiled and wrapped himself around me. 

"I love you too Joshua." He opened his eyes and looked at me. I smiled and kissed his neck, His fingers ran through my hair slightly tugging. I like it when he does that, a lot. His hands went down to my belt. His fingers tugged at my buckle. I sat up on my knees and unbuckled my belt, I pulled it off and dropped it onto the floor then pulled my shirt off also dropping it onto the floor. Tyler blushed deeply as I unbutton my jeans. He sat up and unzipped my jeans. His face was a bright red. He is so cute. 

"You are so cute Ty" He giggled and shook his head no. 

"No" He laughed. I smiled

"yes" I pulled my pants off and laid next to him in the bed. He scooted to me and got on top of me. He straddled my lap and looked down at my chest. His finger traced my V-line. He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. His fingers traced the inside of my palm. His fingers went over where my finger nails dug into my palm. 

"What happened?" He turned my hand over. 

"I ball my fist up when im mad.. sometimes my fingernails cut into my palms."He kissed my palm gently. 

"I love you, Joshua" 

"I love you too Tyler"